GW2 massive expansion idea

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: NickLaBorde.2730

NickLaBorde.2730

Provability of this is about 0… Buttt… Let add three new races, tengu, hylek, and skritt. 3 new starting cities, 6 new maps and a NEW base game personal story. So that leveling a new character you don’t have to go through and be the commander etc etc. idk just ideas. No new classes, just new elite spec and these changes. I’d pay top dollar for this expansion.

Don’t comment and say this could never happen yada yada. Anything is possible. Even just one new race would be sweet.

As far a new story I was thinking you aren’t trying to destroy he elder dragons, but protect cities from their terror, almost like a mix of tower defense and mmo in cities and out posts, readying defenses, which you CAN lose and trying to stop complete destruction from the dragons, eventually teaming up with the pact for HoT content and other expansions and living world, some dialogue would have to change cause hey say commander a ton

Would take to long to list my characters

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

expect side story to tell how tengu got expelled from cantham kurziks and suxons got defeated by emperor, and a tiran was born.

Sooon, as never, jk.

Skritts as a playable race would be ideal, for certain players here >:)

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.