GW2 with the old GW1 heroes as promo

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Try the Ascalonian Catacombs dungeon if you wish to meet old friends…

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

It’s been over 250 years. They’re heroes of a long past age. Time wise, they’re like people back in the 1700s as compared to today. They had their day. Now they have graves and a few memorials. It’s our heroes’ time now.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Christina.7926

Christina.7926

Except there’s not a single NPC I’m actually attached to in this game, unlike GW1.

Bump fixing the Monk Outfit?

Posted by: Headcase.4618

Headcase.4618

If nothing else, I think there’s a chance of us encounter what’s left of M.O.X. considering how those old golems in Rata Novus are still functioning. Maybe Taimi will dig him up and reactive him.

(edited by Headcase.4618)

Posted by: Necris.9375

Necris.9375

Actually you can find M.O.X. He is in Auric Basin at the “The Falls”. There is a cave at the bottom of the the waterfall which leads to 2 Asuras. The broken Golem by them is at least in my opinion M.O.X because this was Zinns secret hideout in GW1.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Actually you can find M.O.X. He is in Auric Basin at the “The Falls”. There is a cave at the bottom of the the waterfall which leads to 2 Asuras. The broken Golem by them is at least in my opinion M.O.X because this was Zinns secret hideout in GW1.

I think that’s more likely to be G.O.X. because he’s the one Zinn kept. (Possibly a faulty prototype.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Daralii.8940

Daralii.8940

Technically you can meet one of the henchmen from Nightfall/EotN… as a disembodied head that sits in your inventory and eats bloodstone dust.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Herta
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Herta