Gaile, PoF forum section please?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I feel that a PoF forum section should have been added immediately before or right after the announcement due to the influx of questions, clarifications and discussions on content and changes it offers. One was not.

I think it would be in the interest of players (and for your and other moderators’ sanity) to keep all released and upcoming information and questions regarding the next expansion in one area so as to prevent this flood in the general discussion forum of many of the same PoF topics. If they are in one area then information can be pinned and questions more easily seen and answered without wading through regular non-PoF threads.

Is it possible that a PoF forum could be added above the HoT forum please? If so, might it be added sooner rather than later? Thank you.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I made a similar request right after the PoF announcement, but with all the threads that were appearing, it was quickly buried.

Which just goes to show that, yes, we need a PoF forum. Now would be good, but it REALLY needs to be in before the trial weekend.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Flatley.1620

Flatley.1620

I made a similar request right after the PoF announcement, but with all the threads that were appearing, it was quickly buried.

Which just goes to show that, yes, we need a PoF forum. Now would be good, but it REALLY needs to be in before the trial weekend.

I think I may have asked also but, like you, it was buried in a snowstorm of posts. It makes it difficult for non-PoF question to be answered.

@Mods – please, if you are reading at what is likely to be a very early hour, could you make it so? Engage…

i75820K@4.4ghz Noctua NHU14S GTX980TiSC
SoundblasterZ AsusX99Pro 512GBM2SSD 1TBSSD
3TBHDD 16gbRAM Corsair900D Win10Pro Corsair rmi1000w ethernet 100 down, 6 up

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I was also amazed they didn’t do it. That Hearth of thorns section just feels weird and lonely now.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Flatley.1620

I am not just bumping this for the sake of it but want to make a point; I am having to go through 4,5 sometimes 6 pages for non-PoF posts.

Hope someone from TPTB is listening and concurs.

Posted by: killermanjaro.5670

killermanjaro.5670

I’m quite surprised that there isn’t one already, it would have been nice to have one ready at the time of the announcement so we’d have somewhere dedicated to discuss PoF stuff. I imagine there will deffinelty be one at some point, I guess it’s just a case of when.

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Requesting this section addition again please.

If there are no plans to add one, or if it is planned but not for quite some time (until release), it would be appreciated if this could be stated.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

Flatley.1620

Now the demo is running, the “regular” forum is swamped with PoF stuff. It’s all good mind you, but we really do need a new forum now…

Posted by: Zet.9130

Zet.9130

Because all the PoF questions, comments, whines and praise will be lumped into one thread. In the world of Taxonomy there are lumpers and splitters, Anet is definitely a lumper. Why? Only the Six Five know. Just another broken feature on a broken forum.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I agree we need a PoF section, like, immediately. It’s been handy having a HoT sub forum and right now it would be especially good to relegate PoF chatter to its own area to help prevent spoilers for those trying to hold out until Sept 22.