Game devs need to take WvW down right now!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: NACotser.4125

NACotser.4125

Pretty sure every server (Except EU?) is getting hit.

2Hairy = 2Scary
B)

Posted by: Gennix.1952

Gennix.1952

Every server is getting hit but right now DR server is destroying GoM borderland because they have enough people that were not effected by it.

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

they are rotating the attacks but there is a CONSTANT attack being focused on the West Coast server…

Posted by: Richard Rahl.5238

Richard Rahl.5238

The problem is that some players are able to get in. Due to this some servers with a big population in an area that’s not getting affected are able to stomp while a server that has more getting kicked out are causing it to allow for a group to go in unattested if 25 of them notice they are not dropping like the rest of us.

Sea of Sorrows [TL] Colead [SF] Officer

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

I think what he may mean, is that some servers may have people that are being less effected/not effected at all by the attack. I, for instance have not felt any of the lag people are talking about. I can play just like normal and everything.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

Posted by: Galphar.3901

Galphar.3901

Here’s an IDEA: IT"S JUST A GAME!!!! At least you can login and play. There are a lot more players who can’t.

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

OP is right, best to take wvw down. Servers that have people on have an artificial advantage that can’t be countered.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.

Posted by: Clear Darkness C.9532

Clear Darkness C.9532

I am also having extreme problems in WvW. We will begin fighting and defending our bay when we can actually log in and then it instantly DCs me or I have so much lag that I end up dead.

Solomon Darkfury.3729

I want to see a dev response on this please?!

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You might want to edit your thread title OP before you get an infraction.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/rules
Do not post in all capital letters; do not use “leetspeek,” excessive punctuation, colored text, alternating lower case and capital letters, etc. Please refrain from these and other similar attention-seeking tactics to draw attention to your post. Let your post stand on its own merits.

Do not engage in staff call-outs. Using the words “ArenaNet" or any staff member’s name will not expedite the answer to your query.

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Dude, honestly, who cares? It’s not like there are any consequences to winning/losing. And there are far greater imbalances to WvW than just that some servers are less affected by this DDoS than others. Coverage and population still determine the winner. Not like WvW was designed to be fair in the first place.

Second Child

Posted by: storiessave.3807

storiessave.3807

Er, there are no “west coast” or “east coast” servers – they’re all in the same place (Texas, I think?). Every server is getting hit equally, except for EU, I’m guessing, but we don’t WvW against them, so it’s a non-issue. There are no worlds that are getting “less” attacked.

That said, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to take WvW down when it’s so unstable for everyone.

Tarnished Coast

Catorii | Lustre Delacroix | Catorii Desmarais | Synalie

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Yes you are correct. There are five servers however the way that it is structured is they handle different portions of information flow. that information flow is regional based…

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Funny, I’m on the West Coast and I am not experiencing any trouble with disconnections or lag….or logging in.

Must not be all West Coast ‘servers’.