Game is getting stale

Game is getting stale

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Greenfish.1270

Greenfish.1270

Game is getting pretty stale same t hing over and over with no new classes and skills to play with. you should add more content like classes and races instead of living world (which is pointless tbh the rewards are no better than what you can get crafting and the story is pretty boring)

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Welcome to the forums!

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Pomar.7540

Pomar.7540

“Game is getting pretty stale” – said everyone a month after the release of GW2 and left for another games :p

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

Also, the living world isn’t pointless. If they didn’t have that, how would they advertise all these new cash shop items?

“Hey kid, wanna buy a katana?”

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

Personally, I would like more of some of the stale content, and less of some of the fresh content.

The table is a fable.

Game is getting stale

Posted by: nastyjman.8207

nastyjman.8207

Take some time off from the game. I took two weeks off and have been playing CS:GO. Just booted up GW2 last night, and I’m hooked again. I probably shouldn’t have since I wanted to take more time off until the feature pack hits.

Once again, take time off. Have a vacation away from Tyria. It’s always here, and you don’t have to resub.

First Team to reach 250 has 87% chance to win (Updated 7/30/2014) : http://bit.ly/1lWH6T8

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Greenfish.1270

Greenfish.1270

i have taken a vacation waiting for something interesting to change in this game nothing yet so I am not playing when they actually release something worthwhile I may play again oh well destiny comes out soon im sure that will keep me busy for a while

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

Game is getting stale

Put it down, play something else.

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

Stale???….more like it’s on life support right now.

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

All games become stale, take a break and do something else and then return. I was gone awhile and upon returning I found a guild more to my play style, with such fun people. Now the game is more alive than ever.

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Game is getting stale

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Take a break! I’m in the middle of making a legendary and the grind is just sleep inducing. BUT, since there’s a new Dragon Age game coming in November that looks pretty awesome, I decided to at least take some partial breaks to play DA1 and DA2 so that I’m ready to play the new one. I still log in to GW2, just not every day.

I agree that unless you give yourself a new challenge in the game, it gets stale. Ya, ok, soooooo many players will do world completion 27 times and still “have fun”, but I’m not one of those. However, maybe you can try a new aspect of the game you haven’t yet. Personally, I’ve never really tried PvP, so if I wanted to challenge myself and do something new for a while, I could jump in there. Have you done everything in the game, or do you stick with one area?

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Take a break! I’m in the middle of making a legendary and the grind is just sleep inducing. BUT, since there’s a new Dragon Age game coming in November that looks pretty awesome, I decided to at least take some partial breaks to play DA1 and DA2 so that I’m ready to play the new one. I still log in to GW2, just not every day.

I agree that unless you give yourself a new challenge in the game, it gets stale. Ya, ok, soooooo many players will do world completion 27 times and still “have fun”, but I’m not one of those. However, maybe you can try a new aspect of the game you haven’t yet. Personally, I’ve never really tried PvP, so if I wanted to challenge myself and do something new for a while, I could jump in there. Have you done everything in the game, or do you stick with one area?

As an former sPvP enthusiast i can tell you in all honesty: sPvP will get stale even faster than PvE. There was a time where I’d play 10 games in a row and it was still quite fun somehow but nowadays I can’t bear more than one, maybe two games without feeling just completely bored and burnt out.
On a sidenote; if you’re low on time, I’d suggest you skip DA2 and play The Witcher 1 and 2 since the third one is out soon too and that’s probably going to be pretty good.

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Take a break… lel Yea everyone take a break then you can play with the same 5 ppl everyday

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Stop copying posts people made a year ago!

;)

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

Game is getting stale

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

Stop copying posts people made 2 years ago!

;)

fixed it for you