Game still populated?

Game still populated?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Buster.5423

Buster.5423

I havent played this game since like 12-13 and I was wondering whether or not to come back. After seeing some gameplay I wanted to play it again if it was still generally well populated (most servers so WvWvW is fun). I don’t want to download the game only to find out it’s empty so if you could tell me i would be rather thankful.
If it helps I think I play on the server Sea of Sorrows so If someone from there can tell me firsthand that’d be even better

Game still populated?

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

Yeah the game has a healthy population and you should find enough people playing WvW on your server.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Game still populated?

Posted by: saalle.4623

saalle.4623

Due to megaservers you might come and complain how game is too crowded actually…many people complain on that.

Game still populated?

Posted by: Panites.6798

Panites.6798

Alot changes in 2 years, just jump back in and see for yourself, SoS has always been highly populated even now with megaserver update.

Game still populated?

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

There have been complaints about this game, pretty much continually (as one would expect on a game forum) but population complaints are not generally among them. Most population complaints are about too many people at events, rather than not enough people.

Game still populated?

Posted by: BrooksP.4318

BrooksP.4318

Due to megaservers you might come and complain how game is too crowded actually…many people complain on that.

Only when it comes to open world zergs from what I’ve seen. Trying to do a quest and having a a blob run through and kill everything before you can even tag it can be annoying.

Game still populated?

Posted by: Sakri.7234

Sakri.7234

There have been complaints about this game, pretty much continually (as one would expect on a game forum) but population complaints are not generally among them. Most population complaints are about too many people at events, rather than not enough people.

Most complaints have been legitimate on these forums, though. This game is still very lacking in many areas as anet primarily concentrates on gem store items.

Game still populated?

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Most complaints have been legitimate on these forums, though. This game is still very lacking in many areas as anet primarily concentrates on gem store items.

I’d say roughly 66% of the complaints have some traction and the rest are mostly complaining for complaining’s sake. Or complaining about the complaining. Or wanting mounts.

I’ll make no value judgement on whether the 66% are legitimate complaints or not. Only that they have some point in there somewhere.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

Game still populated?

Posted by: Lawful.5314

Lawful.5314

Game is actually quite populated, some daily boss events have easily over 100 people attending them.

Game still populated?

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

In WvW you shouldn’t have a problem. Some servers are less populated than others of course, but as far as I know none are empty.

In PvE you might occasionally run across mostly empty maps, although the new mega server system (basically shared maps) makes that less likely. But you’re more likely to run into too many people than too few.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”