Gamescom Cologne, 23 - 26 .08.2017

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DBZVelena.5186

DBZVelena.5186

So Gamescom just opened their ticket-shop. And i was wondering if ArenaNet would be at the event this year. You guys skipped last year (pouts) but i hope you’ll be there again this year.

Regardless i bought my tickets, but i’m totally hoping to see all the Dev’s again. I miss you guys! wink

Anyway, for those interested: http://www.gamescom-cologne.com

Proud Medic of the Splinter Warband. PM me to know more.

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I would go there if i could get chance to drill devs with uncomfortable pvp related questions…

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Make sure to have a t-shirt ready in case Anet are there that reads: “I’m a Fan – Cantha Tell?”

Enjoy your trip!

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Would most likely happen this year only, if they have somethign great to announce there, like the release date of the second expansion for the end of the year or something liek that.

Or at least show us a Trailer about the next expansion, so that we get at least, if no release date, a small impression on what awaits us with the next expansion in regard of Features and Content.

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

DBZVelena.5186

Would most likely happen this year only, if they have somethign great to announce there, like the release date of the second expansion for the end of the year or something liek that.

Or at least show us a Trailer about the next expansion, so that we get at least, if no release date, a small impression on what awaits us with the next expansion in regard of Features and Content.

That is what i’m hoping for. Regardless they have done Gamescom even when they didn’t have stuff to announce. The only time they skipped Gamescom since its start was last year.

They could always partner up with Twitch again like 2 years ago. That was fun.

Gamescom is really fun because you get to see and try out all this new stuff. But when A-net is there its double the fun simply because of getting to chat with the devs and such. And it lures out the GW2 cosplayers too, which is always fun to see.

I’m really hoping they will do it this year.

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Me too, I’m always happy when they are there, due to me LIVING in Cologne, I even have no travel costs lol or anything, that could stop me from visiting Gamescom and since the first GC in Cologne, I always have given me for the time it is there holidays, so I could make sure to be also there xD

Last time they even invited me to some kind of special party and it was just great seing them all life making party with lots of other invited guests together.
At that day I got such a lovely Charr plushy, which guards since that day my PC desk LOL ^^

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

DBZVelena.5186

Me too, I’m always happy when they are there, due to me LIVING in Cologne, I even have no travel costs lol or anything, that could stop me from visiting Gamescom and since the first GC in Cologne, I always have given me for the time it is there holidays, so I could make sure to be also there xD

Last time they even invited me to some kind of special party and it was just great seing them all life making party with lots of other invited guests together.
At that day I got such a lovely Charr plushy, which guards since that day my PC desk LOL ^^

Oh i remember that party. Good food and i had Gaile sitting next to me most of the evening. Such fun. I’m hoping we get such fun again this year.