Gamescom

Gamescom

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: DBZVelena.5186

DBZVelena.5186

Does anybody know if Arena Net will be at Gamescom this summer?

http://www.gamescom-cologne.com

And if they are, will they bring the HoT demo?

Proud Medic of the Splinter Warband. PM me to know more.

Gamescom

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Gamescom

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Yes, we will be at Games Convention in Cologne. No additional details are available yet, but we’re looking forward to it!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Gamescom

DBZVelena.5186

Yes, we will be at Games Convention in Cologne. No additional details are available yet, but we’re looking forward to it!

Awesome, i’ll be there!

Who else is going?

Gamescom

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

You’ve just basically confirmed that Heart of Thorns will not release prior to August… in fact, it most likely won’t release in August either based on the date of the GCC.

Looks like it’ll be a Christmas release, if that at all.

Gamescom

DBZVelena.5186

You’ve just basically confirmed that Heart of Thorns will not release prior to August… in fact, it most likely won’t release in August either based on the date of the GCC.

No she didn’t. Where in her post does she say that? All she confirms is that Arena Net will be at Gamescom.

Gamescom

Posted by: Hagger.6854

Hagger.6854

Talk about reading into something a little too much…

Gamescom

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

Whether the game hasn’t been released yet or has recently released at that time, they will want to be at Gamescom anyway.

Gamescom

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I think they’ll be there because they haven’t had a WTS in Europe yet and they will be promoting the launch of Heart of Thorns because it will be coming out on the anniversary of the launch of GW2.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Gamescom

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

It’s already been confirmed that the next WTS final will be at Gamescom 2015 so we should be seeing that as a minimum. I’d expect (educated guessing now btw) as a miimum you’ll see an attendance at the twitch stand again. Either way I’m looking forward to it and seeing you all again for another year

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net