Gem store utility pack?

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

I think a gem store utility pack (or packs) would be a great idea. Some things it could include:

-insta level 80 toons (if you’ve leveled to 80 at least once)
-infinite crafting tools
-skill unlocks
-max weapon/ armor (stats only not rarity/skins)
-free map travel

Some will argue that this is P2W. At this point of the games progression, these are more convenience items. ex-No one is going broke on picks or map travel. Only a small minority of brand new players would reap any kind of advantage. That would be fine as they are behind the curve anyway.

Moreover, you could charge well for it. I could see people dropping $50 or more for such an option. Does anyone else like the idea? What else would you be willing to pay for in such a pack?

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kins.3294

kins.3294

I think a gem store utility pack (or packs) would be a great idea. Some things it could include:

-infinite crafting tools
-skill unlocks
-free map travel

Some will argue that this is P2W. At this point of the games progression, these are more convenience items. ex-No one is going broke on picks or map travel. Only a small minority of brand new players would reap any kind of advantage. That would be fine as they are behind the curve anyway.

Moreover, you could charge well for it. I could see people dropping $50 or more for such an option. Does anyone else like the idea? What else would you be willing to pay for in such a pack?

Dude, it is already pay to win.

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

SHM.7628

-infinite crafting tools
-skill unlocks
-free map travel

Specifically, why do you feel that way?

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

kins.3294

-infinite crafting tools
-skill unlocks
-free map travel

Well very simple.

You have to pay to get the game, you can only win if you have the game, so it is pay to win.

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: dace.8019

dace.8019

Well very simple.

You have to pay to get the game, you can only win if you have the game, so it is pay to win.

Attachments:

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

SHM.7628

-infinite crafting tools
-skill unlocks
-free map travel

Well very simple.

That really isn’t what pay to win means. This pay to own. Anyway, what (if anything) would you add/ remove from a gem store utility pack?

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

kins.3294

-infinite crafting tools
-skill unlocks
-free map travel

Well very simple.

That really isn’t what pay to win means. This pay to own. Anyway, what (if anything) would you add/ remove from a gem store utility pack?

I’d love to not have to level through insanely boring content.

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JoeKnowMo.9325

JoeKnowMo.9325

Speaking from my own experience, it was impossible to win until I paid for the game. Only after I paid was I able to win.

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

-infinite crafting tools
-skill unlocks
-free map travel

Well very simple.

Not sure if it’s for the laughs, or just problematic.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Gem store utility pack?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I’d love to not have to level through insanely boring content.

You might want to check this idea of mine and support it if you like it.

I also think that insta-80 should be available, but would prefer it to be obtainable in a bit more complicated way which requires actually playing, not simply buying from Gemstore.

20 level 80s and counting.