Gemstore, cosmetic items

Gemstore, cosmetic items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Philkafou.7481

Philkafou.7481

I know that several of the living world gemstore cosmetic items have been added several times for purchase, for example Rox’s Quiver (which is why i am making this post), should we expect them to return to the gemstore or has it now become impossible to purchase them? I personally love the addition of new skins as the game progresses, however i do want another chance to buy items which i was reluctant to buy at first or had no need to buy until now. If we could have a dev response to this it would be great in order to decide whether to save money for later, craft other cosmetic backpieces etc.

Gemstore, cosmetic items

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I know that several of the living world gemstore cosmetic items have been added several times for purchase, for example Rox’s Quiver (which is why i am making this post), should we expect them to return to the gemstore or has it now become impossible to purchase them? I personally love the addition of new skins as the game progresses, however i do want another chance to buy items which i was reluctant to buy at first or had no need to buy until now. If we could have a dev response to this it would be great in order to decide whether to save money for later, craft other cosmetic backpieces etc.

You might have more luck over in the BLTC sub-forum, but I doubt you will get a definitive answer. It is likely, though, that many items will return cyclically.

Good luck.