Gendarran fields meta needs fixing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: zombyturtle.5980

zombyturtle.5980

Ive noticed that the meta events in gendarran fields arent working well.

The issues are:
The event kill the harathi bombadier and warmaster is bugged. The bosses will remain on 0 hp and the event will not finish even after they have disappeared.

The event prevent the centaurs from capturing nebo terrace is too difficult for a non organised team. When the reinforcements come it almost always fails

The follow up event from failing nebo terrace is far too easy meaning the failure events of protecting Ascalon settlement almost never happen.

Suggestions
Fix the bug so the warmasters event finishes successfully.

Reduce the difficulty of the reinforcements when protecting nebo terrace. Less champions and veterans would help. OR dont let the wardogs and taimini come if their respective events have been successful within the last 30mins, even if their individual events are back up.

Add a longer timer (15mins?) before the retake nebo terrace event occurs to allow the rest of the events to trigger.

Also in this map and serveral others (mt malestrom ect) the content guide for events will often point to random places on the map where no events are happening and sometimes even where no events ever spawn which could use fixing.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

As to your last point, there are events there. They are Rift Events, which can be initiated, and completed (and spawn subsequent events), with a Stabilizer.

Good luck.

Posted by: mauried.5608

mauried.5608

For the Nebo terrace event to succeed, you must have players man the 3 trebuchet towers who know how to aim and fire them as these are the only way to provide enuf aoe to take the centaurs down fast enuf.
The centaurs will also climb the towers if the trebuchets are doing too much damage, so you must also have players available to help the players who are firing the trebuchets.

Posted by: zombyturtle.5980

zombyturtle.5980

I dont think its the rift events as this problem persists across many maps that dont even have the rift event. Also I have checked event spawns for rifts, and they arent always in the places where the content tracker points to.

Thankyou for your advice with the nebo defence but I still think the event is too hard for a normal meta. Especially if players are at level for the zone and could use a nerf.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I have found very few maps that don’t have Rift Events. Perhaps, only the starter maps? Even Cities have Rift Events. Once in a while, the Stabilizer does not initiate a Rift, but that seems to happen usually when the Rift (spawn event) has reached the end of its countdown, and disappears.