Get this patch ready, please!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

Just a quick message to say… ArenaNet please don’t fail tomorrow’s patch.

What I mean by fail is that I usually come back from work happy because I’m expecting my update and it’s still not there at 10 pm (French/EU time). And then I go to bed very sad and the update comes at 3 am and everything starts without me… which doesn’t feel really good.

And then your annoying excuse is “it was still the right day for us”… yea but you’re making many customers unhappy, what’s your priority?

Well, I’m coming back from work early tomorrow, and it will be about 10-11 am for you… if it can motivate, I’d be very happy if it was ready…

7-years-GW1 player, GWAMM, 50/50 HoM, GW2 since day 1, over 1200 hours, collector edition & charr plushie + GW2 headphones, mouse and mousepad from one of your contest, GW2 in-game T-Shirt, and soon legendary weapon.

Get this patch ready for me, please! and my WvW rank progression shall begin.

-Keiran

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

And then your annoying excuse is “it was still the right day for us”… yea but you’re making many customers unhappy, what’s your priority?

Their priority is rolling out the patch with minimal problems and downtime, that’s easier to accomplish towards the end of their day.

Unhappy customers should learn to moderate their expectations, in this case, you’re in europe so learn to expect the patch to be in when you wake up on the day following patch-day.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Keiran.1896

Their priority is rolling out the patch with minimal problems and downtime, that’s easier to accomplish towards the end of their day.

Unhappy customers should learn to moderate their expectations, in this case, you’re in europe so learn to expect the patch to be in when you wake up on the day following patch-day.

Or they can learn from our frustration, and get everything ready a day or two before the patch actually gets out. If they can’t, then they just had to choose another date for the patch before they announce it.

But make a PLANNING, and include some days in this planning to fix the possible unexpected delays!

Posted by: sbr.8170

sbr.8170

So they should be done 2 days before they say they will be done?

Keiran.1896

That’s kinda better than 2 days after, isn’t it? :P

And if they forgot something they still got these 2 days to fix it (like “Oh w8 Colin we forgot to start designing the WvW ranks! we got 2 days left!” “ok 2 days easy Mike!”)

(edited by Keiran.1896)

Posted by: sbr.8170

sbr.8170

That’s kinda better than 2 days after, isn’t it? :P

Have they ever released one 2 days late?

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

You’re speaking for yourself, stop trying to make it sound like you represent the voice of many

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

this is the third patch since they said they’ll be adding content worth of an expansion and March was supposed to be the last month to do so. The first two patches were a joke so are we getting expansion worth of content in this one!? rofl.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

Since this thread is not providing any meaningful feedback to the current issues & concerns, it is now closed.

Thank you for your understanding.