Getting Reported

Getting Reported

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: cobradavis.3045

cobradavis.3045

So just wondering what happens when another player reports you. Played a game as a thief where I was put into final stand mode but killed a player so stood back up went invisible and then proceeded to wipe the entire other team. One of the other player found that offensive I guess and reported me for exploiting. Just wondering what they will do to prove that he is just being a crybaby.

Getting Reported

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

They’ll tell him they will investigate it, and he will hear nothing about it ever again. They’ll do their investigation by looking at the server logs, determine there is nothing there, and close it. You nor him will hear anything about it.

Getting Reported

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

If you didn’t do anything wrong nothing will happen. If players abuse the report function to file false reports they are in jeopardy of a suspension themselves.

The Burninator

Getting Reported

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Nothing will happen in this instant. So, as the others said, you won’t hear a thing.

Gone to Reddit.

Getting Reported

Posted by: DarkWasp.7291

DarkWasp.7291

Well considering there is no report category for exploiting, this is a story that tells itself.

Currently the only way the rager could have reported you was either:

A. Wrongly.
B. By taking the time to send a ticket into support. That’s enough time to cool down and start thinking with reason.

^ Uses Guild Wars 2 character screenshots for desktop wallpapers.

(edited by DarkWasp.7291)

Getting Reported

Posted by: Galphar.3901

Galphar.3901

Sounds like the person who “reported” you was just trying to bully you. Next time tell him to prove it or GTFO. And when he can’t report him for cyber-bullying and teach him a lesson