Getting my slickpack back

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

So is there anyways to get back my Slickpack after i transmutated it and i regret now.

I tried to use trasmutation splitter but its doesnt help, and it only changes back to my original item and that is “There with Yakkington, a Travelers Tale”. I just want to get back my slickpack badly.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The transmutation splitter can only separate an item into the two parts that currently make it up. The game doesn’t keep any record of previous transmutations so if there is no part of an item left there’s no way to get it back.

Since the slickpack is just a skin that means you have to have an item that uses that skin. If you applied it to a backpack (stats) and then replaced it with another skin it’s gone.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

So now i am done for…..

I will like to suggest to Anet to come with a new splitter that allows you to choose back your old skins if that is possible……i dont care how much the gem is, i just want my item back.

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

It seems silly that we can’t just store achievement skins like the Zenith, Hellfire and Radiant ones.

I ? Karkas.

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

@Seven Star Stalker

Yup that is a very good suggestion, anet should seriously consider this.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can always try contacting CS. They often replace some of the rarer items. Good luck.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

It seems silly that we can’t just store achievement skins like the Zenith, Hellfire and Radiant ones.

Yeah, ever since I saw the Zenith system, I begged for them to just make it so whenever you use a stone or crystal on a piece of equipment (source or destination), it memorizes the look so it can be reused over and over again list a Zenith, on a whim, without charge.

As it stands now, I carry around 2 extra sets of chest, legs, boots to have 3 total looks. I’d love to just look however I want whenever I want with one piece of armor and less bag space.

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Ok thanks, i just contacted customer service!

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

@Seven Star Stalker

Yup that is a very good suggestion, anet should seriously consider this.

I think at this point it’s no longer a matter of consider. The system is already there. And people were suggesting this before they even had the Zenith skins >>;

I ? Karkas.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Yeah, ever since I saw the Zenith system, I begged for them to just make it so whenever you use a stone or crystal on a piece of equipment (source or destination), it memorizes the look so it can be reused over and over again list a Zenith, on a whim, without charge.

As it stands now, I carry around 2 extra sets of chest, legs, boots to have 3 total looks. I’d love to just look however I want whenever I want with one piece of armor and less bag space.

I suspect (as do a lot of other people) that this is exactly what the leaked ‘wardrobe’ feature will do.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

I suspect (as do a lot of other people) that this is exactly what the leaked ‘wardrobe’ feature will do.

Probably, I hope so anyway.

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

So i contacted the support team and this is the reply they gave me…..

Thanks for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

In most cases the support team is not able to replace individual items lost in situations of this nature. However, we would like to obtain additional information from you to see if an exception can be made in this case. We cannot guarantee that a replacement will be possible, but please respond with the following information:

• Date and exact time when the Slickpack was transmuted
• Your time zone
• Exact name of the items transmuted.

Once you have provided this information we will investigate and let you know if it is possible for us to replace your lost item. We hope to hear from you soon.

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Ok good news they sent me a copy of my slickpack, but the big problem is that its a PVP version, i need it for PVE not PVP -_-

So anyways to change it to PVE?

If not i will have to request them to send me a copy of PVE version again

Ice Blue Eyes.6420

Ok they already sent me my pve slickpack finally, Anet has great customer support, really appreciated. Thanks for the help

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

Congrats at getting the skin back. I would never be able to remember the exact time and date of anything so would probably not have gotten it