Gift of Might and Magic award!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

Hey I’ve been playing loads of fractals last days currently at 40+

I heard there will be some nice rewards on higher levels considering that 40+ is a higher level I was wondering when they come out?since fractal weapons and exotics ( actually didn’t get em after 20 the exotics) tend to be account bound and not for your class ( got medium armor for my ele and a rifle + harpoon )

Since every one who just farms ac or afk farms arah ( pls fix this!!) is able to do way more money than me and has better rewards than me ( tokkens not worth it I have the backpiece already)

So why you don’t give those player who do a big effort a gift of magic or might when they hit let’s say 50 or somthing! just like reward ( just for once ) also the skilled players ( since they don’t get any rewards in the dungeonchests )

Since the gifts are accountbound it will not influence the market it would just be a way to obtain the gifts without spending several hundred gold that you have farmed by afk ac ect ( you get way more gold in easy dungeons or doing farming on some bosses atm than doing high difficulty lvl fractals it be nice if this has a change)

first scale 81 fractals

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

1. Removing on of the major uses for T6 mats would indeed effect the market.

2. Why would they suddenly give you a gift worth 100x more then anything else you get in the fractals just because?

I think in higher level fractals T6 mats should start to drop from the chests in stacks of 10-20 of a random T6 mat. This would be a great reward and help get the prices back under control.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Yes, more incentives to keep sitting in fractals never moving anywhere else. Brilliant idea… NOT.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Patrikan Habaton.2548

IT’s not about moving somewhere else but there are ppl who have seen everything else..
face it high level fractals are the only challenge left for the good player ( everything else is way to easy ). That’s why I am in the fractals I know rewards are crap but there is no other Challenge out there atm. And what is wrong about awarding the ppl that are actually take some high difficulty grades instead of those who just farm don’t risk repair costs ect..

I met a lot of ppl having a legendary not beeing able to play good … dieing over and over again.. so they deserve having those weapons cause they play the tp or farm all time and ppl who take high risks ( you get killed by 1 hit scale 40+ ) don’t get an award??

first scale 81 fractals

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

Id rather want them to fix fractals. been dropped multiple times on the last boss fights without specific reason, totally ruins progression. =/

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

Hating fractals, I’d say: No.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

Yes, more incentives to keep sitting in fractals never moving anywhere else. Brilliant idea… NOT.

This. We don’t need more reasons to split up the player base even further. Fractals and RNG have already fragmented the community, this would just make it worse.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Fractals needs better rewards for sure, most items are either untradeable or can be gotten easier somewhere else.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Patrikan Habaton.2548

This. We don’t need more reasons to split up the player base even further. Fractals and RNG have already fragmented the community, this would just make it worse.

Why NRG? really you could have fix awards to hit firsttime lvl 50 or 100 or somthing like 10 scales blood or whatever.

Or get merchants as you have em on pvp where you get new items each 10 levels you get .. whats wrong about this system nobody complains about it in pvp

first scale 81 fractals