Glad to be here

Glad to be here

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Eddie G.8731

Eddie G.8731

I just bought GW2 last week and I am absolutley nuts about it. I should’ve bought this game the day it came out! A game hasn’t enthralled me like this since WoW itself, back in 2004. Since then, WoW has been the only game that has ever held my fickle attention long enough to bring a character to max. I now intend to make GW2 my second. Thanks, ArenaNet, for making a fantastic game!

“If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be invincible.”

-Romulan proverb

Glad to be here

Posted by: Delvoire.8930

Delvoire.8930

Welcome!

This game is pretty amazing. I’ve had it since launch and it’s the only MMO that has held my attention. I love the constant upgrades and evolution of the game.

3 lvl 80’s and nearly my 4th.

80 ~Thief~ Isabella Angel | 80 ~Eng~ Ratchet McClank
80 ~Warrior~ Delvoire | 80 ~Ele~ Azalea Avenir
80 ~ Guardian~ Rag Nor | Server ~ FA

Glad to be here

Posted by: DaG.5103

DaG.5103

Glad you love it! I haven’t been stuck on a game for so long as this one since (pre-F2P) LotRO, and that had the Lord of the Rings theme going for it.

Keep in mind while you are on these forums that you often hear a vocal minority – don’t ever let it get you down! Many players like you and I don’t even bother going to the forums because they are too busy enjoying the game!

Glad to be here

Posted by: Eddie G.8731

Eddie G.8731

Glad you love it! I haven’t been stuck on a game for so long as this one since (pre-F2P) LotRO, and that had the Lord of the Rings theme going for it.

Keep in mind while you are on these forums that you often hear a vocal minority – don’t ever let it get you down! Many players like you and I don’t even bother going to the forums because they are too busy enjoying the game!

Oh yes, I remember (not too) fondly from my WoW days…people who enjoy the game are actually playing it. Forums tend to be for two kinds of people: haters, and people who wish they were playing the game right now but can’t (because, say, they’re at work).

“If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be invincible.”

-Romulan proverb

Glad to be here

Posted by: DaG.5103

DaG.5103

Oh yes, I remember (not too) fondly from my WoW days…people who enjoy the game are actually playing it. Forums tend to be for two kinds of people: haters, and people who wish they were playing the game right now but can’t (because, say, they’re at work).

The latter is me! =) Can’t wait to check out the new content today when I get home!

Glad to be here

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

Welcome to the party!

I’ve been playing since launch and I can tell you that although you’ve missed some truly extraordinary content, there probably isn’t a better time to get in the game. Us launch folks helped iron out a few of the wrinkles and ANet is really starting to hit their stride with adding content and features to the game.

It’s an amazing experience and the best MMO community I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing with – glad you joined us

Glad to be here

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Well you have tons of events, achievements, dungeons, games, and so on to get into. Come party with me on TC if you are ever there :P

Glad to be here

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

And fan boys and white knights. Don’t forget us! LOL

Welcome to the game.

Glad to be here

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Welcome to the game.

I thought you were a fanboi not a fan boy.

The Burninator

Glad to be here

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Welcome to the game.

I thought you were a fanboi not a fan boy.

I’m more of a fan buoy. I float.