Glass cannon strategy: exploit?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

Why is it an exploit if you do it as a glass cannon and not if you do the exact same thing on a tankier build.

It’s not exploitive for one person. It’s exploitive when a lot of people do it.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

You are mistaken. Anet specifically encourages people to waypoint out if they die. If the company not only says that it is OK to do so but actually directs you to do so it cannot be an exploit.

Source?

In game.

Every single time you die.

You cannot avoid having a programmed pop up that encourages you to waypoint away.

The company actually spent money to develop the interface that would automatically, whether you wanted the option or not, make the suggestion.

Daddicus.6128

That does not suddenly make WP’ing out when you die and run back to a group event/boss an exploit.

In my opinion, it has always been an exploit. Their change just made it more obvious (to me, anyhow).

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

In la-la land equipping berserker gear is an exploit!!!!!

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

@OP: One has to ask ……….so what?

Let’s say it’s an exploit. Okay. Now what? Where do we go from here? What outcome are you looking for? Do you want anet to admit that it’s an exploit? Do you want them to change things? Do you want other players to agree with you? Or is this just a mini-rant? The last may be your best result, since a rant doesn’t require anything except a forum. The other outcomes are less likely.

Or to look at it another way….. how can it be an exploit when it’s a fundemantal game mechanic. Imagine you’re a player going up against some creature. You get killed. Your spec doesn’t really matter. For whatever reason, you’re dead. It happens. What do you do now? Do you quit the game and never play again because, well, you’re dead? Do you waypoint somewhere and do something else, avoiding that critter for the rest of the day/week/month/year? Or do you go back and try fighting it again? Seriously now – if you’re at Teq and you die, would you go to the nearest wp and come back to keep fighting, or would you leave Teq for the rest of the day? What do you do when you get defeated?

Or, to pose an even bigger question, what would you like the game to do when a player is defeated? Should defeat be impossible? Should we simple lie dead for 60 seconds where we fell then spontaneously arise? Or be kicked out of the event or out of the game? What is your solution to this problem that you are posing?

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Dead-players-dragging-everybody-down/first#post4564908

Here’s yet another source of encouraging the long walk of shame.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Why would it be an exploit for a glass character to die, then WP and run back but, since you single out glass gear, it would presumably not be an exploit for a character geared differently?

Glass gear is what makes it viable. And, since a very large percentage of the population runs such gear, I’m not out in left field on this. I doubt many would admit it in the terminology I’m using, but it’s true nonetheless.

Personally, I never WP out, except at the Inquest Golem II. And I always revive or rally allies when I notice them, provided we’re not at a critical point in the battle (like the last 10 seconds).

The Wiki article about Exploit (video gaming) [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploit_%28video_gaming%29] has some interesting points.

If you read the entire article, it is suggested that video games have a set of “rules” laid down by the developers, and that exploits are outside of those rules. You have not proven that any of: (1) glass gear doing more damage; (2) defeated players way-pointing rather than waiting for a revive that may not come until after the fight is over; or (3) event scaling being influenced by the number of players present are outside the game’s rule set. That leaves you only that the combination of the above is outside the rules. However, you’ve not proven that.

Exploits are generally viewed as a violation of the spirit of of the game and/or producing potentially damaging effects on the game’s community. It’s easy to see how exploiting a bug to gain hundreds of high-priced items and making a ton of gold does both. However, in what way does killing a boss a few seconds faster (if that) either violate the spirit of the game or damage the community?

If a behavior violates the game’s rules, it violates the game’s rules. Relative effectiveness should not matter. If it isn’t wrong for a defeated Nomad wearer to WP/run back, it should not be for a defeated Sinister wearer. That Nomad wearer is scaling up the event as much as the other guy.

Finally, the defeated player is not contributing to the event, and reviving him will cause those doing so to not be doing other things that contribute to the event. It’s certainly more efficient for the guy to WP and run back, maybe getting there in time to participate.

Personally I always WP if defeated. I do this not to exploit the game, but because: (1) I know it’s a drag on others to revive the defeated — which takes longer than the downed; (2) because enemy AoE often makes reviving hazardous to the reviver; and (3) because I can often get back into the fight faster --- which is more fun for me. I revive the downed if I can safely do so, but the defeated only if the event is nearly over and if it’s safe to do so. If I think running back means they’ll miss what’s left, I do revive them. Otherwise, I think they’re better off running back.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Come to think of it, waypointing is itself an exploit. You don’t see the natives doing it. They’re forced to walk around everywhere. We’re subverting Tyrian society and flaunting the immigration laws of the various regions by teleporting in and out without going through the TSA (Tyrian Security Administration) checkpoints.

Pocket raptors use waypoints. Even while they are in combat.

Posted by: Doctor.5068

Doctor.5068

If this post has done anything for me. It would be solidifying my notion to make sure fully dead ppl at events know that I will not res them and they need to WP.
The ammount of dumb in this thread is the highest I’ve seen in a while.
TLDR: if you are dead at a boss you deserve to lay there and rot if you refuse to WP.

Posted by: Godmoney.2048

Godmoney.2048

This is the worst thread I’ve ever seen on the forums.

Armor is a exploit. Real players only wear the tissue paper stuck to their shoes.
Using weapons? Exploit. Beat it with your fists like a real hero.
Waypoints? Huge exploit. Even Superman can’t teleport.
Everyone who uses a gaming mouse? Superduper exploit. Mice only need 2 buttons. I take that back 1 button Apple mice is all you get!

You’ve been warned cheaters!

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

Definitely an exploit.

See, the whole Viper/Berserker/Rampager/Assassin/Sinister gear was supposed to stay dev-only, but due to a rather difficult to nail down bug it crept onto the live servers 3 years ago, and the devs have been trying to get it fixed ever since.

Never worked.

Meanwhile, 99% of the playerbase are exploiting this bug actively and no one is doing anything about it!!!!! Wake up, sheeple!

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Urdfexe.9147

Urdfexe.9147

Refusing to waypoint: griefing?

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

There’s a certain saying that this thread reminds me of. I don’t know where it is from, because I’ve only seen it as a signature on another forum:

“Cultivating an immunity to rebuttal is not a substitute for being correct”.

Case in point, it the OP is incorrect on so many accounts it is hard to know where to begin.

#1: GC gear doesn’t have problem against larger mobs. Tactics have far more impact than gear on performance, both in damage and survival. GC gear is more than capable of handling itself against champions and breakbars alike, so long as you have the wits to recognize the strengths of your enemies and know how to beat those strengths.

#2: GC gear has a necessary exchange between survival and damage that makes it so even given the false premise of a boss that would sustain so much damage as to force waypoint rushing, a more durable gear would do the same damage as GC gear because its increased engage time means increased overall DPS. The divide between GC gear and durable gear given identical tactics isn’t actually that big. For example, for many classes Berserker gear only does 50% more damage than full Soldier gear.

#3: Anet already has a solution to this problem that is actively used. If you remember the discussions following the tequatl revamp (particularly the video demonstration), they mentioned that splintered coast waypoint was disabled specifically to increase the run-back time. The being that any death is technically equal to a 1-minute time-out, as enforced by the length of time it would take to run back. So really, this is an issue that has already be considered and solved by Anet. If Anet wants an event where you can’t rez and run back in the middle, they make it a fractal or raid wing.

#4: It deserves stating again that this event is in theory only. It doesn’t exist. Even if someone agreed in theory, there would be nothing practical to apply it to. Nothing to be “done about”.

#5: Lets ignore all that for a moment that says that this exists, and that this is true. What, exactly, would be done about it in such a way that wouldn’t also discriminate against other gear types? For you see, waypoint rushing in GC gear wouldn’t be much different from rez spamming and going down over and over again in GC gear. They’re still unloading all their DPS before dying, only to come back and unload their DPS again. If we are given that an event exists such that the DPS is so chaotic and difficult as to disallow using GC gear, disallow rallying the downed via any number of skills and tactics, and also disallow rezzing the defeated, then the other gear types wouldn’t be able to beat the event because they would have to be so defensive that they couldn’t inflict sufficient damage. What would require such a thing is an event that is harder than the current raids or high level fractals.

Incorrect premises, and incorrect conclusions assuming incorrect premises are true, and incorrect products even assuming the the incorrect conclusion is true.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

…I dispute that ‘Glass Cannons’ even EXIST.

The on-demand invulnerability this game affords all characters has such incredible — nay, ridiculous — uptime vs. the incredibly slow attack tempo of most PvE threats that you can’t be a glass cannon no matter how hard you try. Further, the game’s real work horse defenses… not Vitality and Toughness, but Blind and Aegis don’t scale with stats at all, so there’s only very limited ways to gear towards defense through stats. You can buy screw-up insurance with a larger health bar and a bit more mitigation, but it’s always more efficient to not screw up in the first place.

DPS and moar DPS is about the only useful place to put your stat points.

Sadly this is true. Even if you ignore defense completely you’re not suffering for it because being struck isn’t a legitimate requirement. You don’t ever have to trade blows with an enemy if you are playing correctly. Upsetting.

I completely understand your point, but I disagree slightly. I’d argue that glass cannons DO exist, but are dependent more on the class than gear. Take a meta staff ele for example. That deals a tonne of damage, but will fall over in a slight breeze. That qualifies as a glass cannon. However, for warriors, guardians, revenants, and necros I agree with you, it would be difficult to ever truly see these as glass cannons, even specced purely for damage since, as you said, mechanics other than gear stats (not including base stats) do the bulk of the defensive work in the game.

I would say that Glass Cannon is all about player choice and players don’t choose the base stats of the classes which are all the same. Saying an ele has lower armor is actually saying that light armor is weaker defensively than heavy armor. It has nothing to do with the choice to play Elementalist and everything to do with things outside of player control.

GC isn’t a thing in this case. I mean unless you argue that bruisers and glass cannons are the same thing with just different armor ratings.

It’s so sad that you don’t have to actually get hit by enemies. Everyone knows the core aspect of combat both in-games and in real life is getting hit. I mean – it’s what everyone universally loves about combat. Right?

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Harper.4173

this was put in because of the new healer classes. I myself run a Druid, and with my full druid setup, don’t do a lot of dmg, I try to keep ppl alive, either with heals or rez’s.
so they added the rewards for these classes so we still get credit

It doesn’t matter WHY it was put it. The point is that it favors reviving people. Before they did this, except in specialized content (like the raids and certain bosses), practically everybody runs some variant of a glass cannon.

Look at the threads on the classes where people ask what kind of build is good. Without exception, berserker is near the head of the pack – for all professions. Why? Because glass cannons WORK. And that’s my point.

Glass cannons work – is that your real problem here? They work if you’re skilled. If not they don’t.

Harper.4173

Waypoints cost money, so I don’t consider this tactic an exploit. Your suggestion sounds like the strategy of someone doing a Guild Bounty Hunt Mission to me. A strategy which many guilds, mostly smaller ones, would use.

I hadn’t thought of that, but yes, that is a good example. If all of the people doing a guild mission were glass cannons, they might very well kill the boss before the boss could kill any of them.

Now, is that good strategy, or an exploit? Or, neither? I’m sensing most of the posters on this thread would opt for good strategy or neither.

First of all – you haven’t tested that.
Second of all I just fought a mordrem breacher ( or whatever those head-like mordrem things that spawn in VB are called) which had 3 mobs near it.
But if you approach from the right angle you can hit the breacher (even in melee) without them aggroing and attacking you.

Is that exploiting? Because if it is – I have some bad news for you.

Harper.4173

Given that boss fights have been a mechanic since game release, surely if any of the things that are being suggested as an exploit here, would have actually been dealt with by ArenaNet if they considered them an exploit?

That’s probably the best argument against my position, and several have made it. It’s why I stopped arguing about it months ago.

It’s the change in what counts as tagging a boss or event that I think makes it clear. But, obviously, I’m in the minority.

The change made does not mean they want you to res people and not ressing them and them doing a WP out is an exploit – the change means that the alternative to WP out – ressing them – now rewards those who do it.

Just because two options are possible doesn’t automatically mean one is exploiting.

Harper.4173

@OP: One has to ask ……….so what?

Let’s say it’s an exploit. Okay. Now what? Where do we go from here? What outcome are you looking for? Do you want anet to admit that it’s an exploit? Do you want them to change things? Do you want other players to agree with you? Or is this just a mini-rant? The last may be your best result, since a rant doesn’t require anything except a forum. The other outcomes are less likely.

Or to look at it another way….. how can it be an exploit when it’s a fundemantal game mechanic. Imagine you’re a player going up against some creature. You get killed. Your spec doesn’t really matter. For whatever reason, you’re dead. It happens. What do you do now? Do you quit the game and never play again because, well, you’re dead? Do you waypoint somewhere and do something else, avoiding that critter for the rest of the day/week/month/year? Or do you go back and try fighting it again? Seriously now – if you’re at Teq and you die, would you go to the nearest wp and come back to keep fighting, or would you leave Teq for the rest of the day? What do you do when you get defeated?

Or, to pose an even bigger question, what would you like the game to do when a player is defeated? Should defeat be impossible? Should we simple lie dead for 60 seconds where we fell then spontaneously arise? Or be kicked out of the event or out of the game? What is your solution to this problem that you are posing?

Honestly I believe he makes these threads to troll or pester people. Like you said – even if he was right and it was all a huge exploit – what exactly does he expect ? The game to be reworked?
He doesn’t have a solution – because if he did he would have posted it.
It’s merely a “I hate glass cannon players so let’s go make a thread to flame them a bit” thread.

Posted by: DGraves.3720

DGraves.3720

It’s not exploitive for one person. It’s exploitive when a lot of people do it.

This logic doesn’t work. I think you meant “it’s exploitive when coordinated.”

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Also, how is the whole “glass cannon” comes into the solution. The OP was about glass cannons being “exploits”, so if a glass cannon dies they can’t respawn, but if a non-glass cannon dies (which is more likely in a lot of cases) they can respawn?

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

In my honest opinion, the only way out of this situation is for ANet to come up with a programming method that detects who are the zerkers and restrict them from respawning till the boss is dead or till the event failed. You see you know why, it is because zerkers theoretically would have dealt the maximum amount of damage during that time they were alive as someone who lasted longer but dealt less damage. If you drew some kind of graph you would understand that the area under both graphs would be the same and therefore, it makes sense that zerkers and only zerkers should not respawn.

hm, are most people in this thread belonging to soem guild? I wanna join that guild if you are, please pm me, thanks vv much and have a great day

gaem not made for mi
===========

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

alternatively, anet may look at the overall dps and calculate how much time does the boss have to live, then look at the individual dps of each player and consider how many times the player went down or near downed but not downed state. Then after which anet will extrapolate based on all the data how long each player should wait to respawn after considering also the timelength taken for the player to run back to the boss from the nearest uncontested waypoint. the end result is that everyone regardless of gear and playstyle should deal the equal amount of damage to the boss. even the ress-speed by neighboring players should be tweaked to ensure this equality.

gaem not made for mi
===========

Posted by: David.5693

David.5693

It is an exploit to be a crappy player and cause the boss to live longer by dying instead of DPSing??? For something to be an exploit, you would have to get some benefit from it. Way pointing and running back offers zero advantage and literally nobody would want to do it on purpose because it sucks.

It isn’t an exploit. It is a huge sign hanging over your head saying “My bad I just failed. Sorry guys that I made us stand here 3 minutes longer.”

I always feel like a dunce when I have to way point because I missed a dodge or kitten ed in some way.

People yell at folks to WP when fully dead not to descale the boss, but because it is the least irritating option at that point for the people who are NOT dead.

Literally NOBODY who is sane would ever say “My strategy is to go in there and do amazing damage for 2 minutes, then die on purpose to scale the boss down. That will kill him quicker.”

Sorry, OP this is just silly.

Posted by: David.5693

David.5693

Besides any event that descales when someone WP’s scales right back up when they return.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

How about that other huge exploit. Necromancers using blood magic and attacking things that normally wouldn’t take any damage?

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I’m not sure what’s worse, being a leecher in tank gear, or cheesing content.

This post look like a berzker gear complaint in disguise.

Posted by: andyhens.4172

andyhens.4172

Glass gear is what makes it viable. And, since a very large percentage of the population runs such gear, I’m not out in left field on this. I doubt many would admit it in the terminology I’m using, but it’s true nonetheless.

Personally, I never WP out, except at the Inquest Golem II. And I always revive or rally allies when I notice them, provided we’re not at a critical point in the battle (like the last 10 seconds).

“Personally, I never WP out”

How about you tell us why? I can only think of three reasons for doing that, so you may have to elaborate.

1: You’re too lazy/selfish to waypoint and expect other people to pick you up.
2: You never die during anything.
3: The event you’re participating in is near completion and there’s no risk to the alive players if they get you up, or get you up 10 seconds later after completion.

If you are lying dead on the ground and expecting other people to pick you up, just because it now counts as contribution, you are worse than your “exploiters” of waypoints. Why should other people get you up off the floor if it puts themselves or the event at risk? Just use the waypoint and walk back like a sane person.

Posted by: psyckos.6893

psyckos.6893

Ugh! I thought I was being courteous and helping the rest of the group when I mess up, go full dead and wp out. I want the thing that killed me to die, so I want the people that are still alive hitting it, seeking revenge for killing me. If, by the grand intervention of those wonderful people that placed a waypoint for me to revive myself, I can get back to claim my own revenge, life is good.

You may never wp out, but I will never rez you when you go full dead (unless the fight is over). It’s not out of spite. I’m trying to avenge you. If you want to avenge yourself, you know how.

That said, I realized something. OP has been brutally killed multiple times in the thread, but he keeps coming back to fight. By his/her logic, does that mean he/she is exploiting the forums?

(edited by psyckos.6893)

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

If you are lying dead on the ground and expecting other people to pick you up, just because it now counts as contribution, you are worse than your “exploiters” of waypoints. Why should other people get you up off the floor if it puts themselves or the event at risk? Just use the waypoint and walk back like a sane person.

Not to mention all those dead people make reviving downed players much harder

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

But, if 5 people die and WP out, they’ve done enough damage already that the boss dies quickly with the 5 remaining. THAT is the exploit. I’ve seen it happen more than once.

Except it’s still a DPS loss compared to having 10 alive people.

Waypointing on death has nothing to do with glass or not, Waypointing on death happens because rezzing completely dead people is often impractical to impossible.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Daddicus.6128

Glass cannons work – is that your real problem here? They work if you’re skilled. If not they don’t.

No. It’s that they work better than other gear choices, IF many people make the same choice, and IF they plan on WPing out if they happen to die.

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Come to think of it, waypointing is itself an exploit. You don’t see the natives doing it. They’re forced to walk around everywhere. We’re subverting Tyrian society and flaunting the immigration laws of the various regions by teleporting in and out without going through the TSA (Tyrian Security Administration) checkpoints.

Pocket raptors use waypoints. Even while they are in combat.

O_O

Daddicus.6128

First of all – you haven’t tested that.

Of course. I said I hadn’t even THOUGHT of it. Naturally I wouldn’t have tested it if I never thought of it.

laokoko.7403

But, if 5 people die and WP out, they’ve done enough damage already that the boss dies quickly with the 5 remaining. THAT is the exploit. I’ve seen it happen more than once.

Except it’s still a DPS loss compared to having 10 alive people.

Waypointing on death has nothing to do with glass or not, Waypointing on death happens because rezzing completely dead people is often impractical to impossible.

Unless the OP is talking about raid or skill challenge, world boss scale. Infact many of the fast world boss kill are done with small group.

It is better bad players aren’t there, because they scale the boss but don’t contribute as much.

Daddicus.6128

The change made does not mean they want you to res people and not ressing them and them doing a WP out is an exploit – the change means that the alternative to WP out – ressing them – now rewards those who do it.

Just because two options are possible doesn’t automatically mean one is exploiting.

The change means they are rewarding rezzes. They charge us for WPing, and reward us for rezzing. That clearly means they want us to rez people, or at least lean that way.

laokoko.7403

The change means they are rewarding rezzes. They charge us for WPing, and reward us for rezzing. That clearly means they want us to rez people, or at least lean that way.

I don’t know what change they made. People forget the obvious solution, stop being a bad player. And if you are a bad player, stop thinking any one owns you anything.

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

In my honest opinion, the only way out of this situation is for ANet to come up with a programming method that detects who are the zerkers and restrict them from respawning till the boss is dead or till the event failed.

…….look, there’s no situation. There’s no crisis to be solved. The OP, like any player, disagrees with some aspect of the game specific to their experience. There’s no need for a solution….. and the solution you’re describing (no offense to you) is based on blatant discrimination which would create a far bigger problem than the imaginary problem it’s attempting to fix.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

No. It’s that they work better than other gear choices, IF many people make the same choice, and IF they plan on WPing out if they happen to die.

Please name one world boss or group event where the waypoint is within the distance it would take for players to get back to the enemy before they would reset.

If death-rushing was a better strategy than keeping oneself alive, then more people would intentionally die to death-rushing.

If it’s not an exploiting for a bad tanky build player to death-rush, then it isn’t for a glass-cannon build.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Yes they want us to revive downed players that we can get up safely.
They still want fully dead players to waypoint since its a risk to revive them and they are in the way when trying to revive the easy downed ones.

Daddicus.6128

Honestly I believe he makes these threads to troll or pester people. Like you said – even if he was right and it was all a huge exploit – what exactly does he expect ? The game to be reworked?
It’s merely a “I hate glass cannon players so let’s go make a thread to flame them a bit” thread.

Before I offered solutions, I wanted to gauge reaction.

Daddicus.6128

This logic doesn’t work. I think you meant “it’s exploitive when coordinated.”

That is also true, but I meant uncoordinated. It’s partly the meta that makes it a problem.

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Before I offered solutions, I wanted to gauge reaction.

To what purpose?

laokoko.7403

Can I at least know what fight people are talking about. I haven’t play for a while, did anet add some thing.

What is this strategy people are talking about.

Daddicus.6128

Also, how is the whole “glass cannon” comes into the solution. The OP was about glass cannons being “exploits”, so if a glass cannon dies they can’t respawn, but if a non-glass cannon dies (which is more likely in a lot of cases) they can respawn?

Actually, I would prefer it if nobody could WP out of combat.

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

So if you die on The Shatterer you now cannot play for the next 15mins? Good plan.

Daddicus.6128

You’re the second person to say that: it’s not in disguise. But, I suspect there are more ways to do it than just berserker gear, hence my use of glass cannon instead.

laokoko.7403

I prefer Anet just use a contribution system. People who do most damage get the most rewards. Sounds fair.

If you die or whatever. It’s your lost.

Daddicus.6128

“Personally, I never WP out”

How about you tell us why? I can only think of three reasons for doing that, so you may have to elaborate.

Quote the second half of that sentence and you should figure it out. But, if not: I feel it is my responsibility to my allies to help them. And, while I don’t die much myself, when I do I feel it’s only right that they should return the favor.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I thought this was supposed to be a friendly game.

laokoko.7403

You’re the second person to say that: it’s not in disguise. But, I suspect there are more ways to do it than just berserker gear, hence my use of glass cannon instead.

I don’t know if Anet added any new stuff this past few month.

But glass canon is the prefered way. Most of this boss have timer. Even if you don’t die you aren’t contributing much in tank gear.

The group I do boss fight with always yell when I’m downed. They also always yell if I’m not using max dps gear. Regardless it just mean if I’m bad they yell.

So people using tanking gear is basically just bad player, regardless if they die.

Daddicus.6128

That said, I realized something. OP has been brutally killed multiple times in the thread, but he keeps coming back to fight. By his/her logic, does that mean he/she is exploiting the forums?

That’s a good one. Seriously.