Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I just spotted them for 500 gems.

Glittering Wings (Dragonfly) in Gem Store

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

And the Avatar of the Pale Tree mini! 350

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Doam.8305

Doam.8305

Saw it was about to buy it but it’s only wings nothing else…

The Dragonfly wings are just a backpack no where on the item does it even mention them being usable for a glider skin.

Why do they even bother making wings that can’t be used as wings at this point it’s just like the butterfly wings yet the bat and angel wings can be used for gliding.

For the record I went with a more insect/bug/arachnid theme on my main still waiting a mail/pick/scythe but at this point I don’t see why we don’t have a glider?

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

The Dragonfly wings are just a backpack no where on the item does it even mention them being usable for a glider skin.

Why do they even bother making wings that can’t be used as wings at this point it’s just like the butterfly wings yet the bat and angel wings can be used for gliding.

For the record I went with a more insect/bug/arachnid theme on my main still waiting a mail/pick/scythe but at this point I don’t see why we don’t have a glider?

This ^^^

These wings would make great glider skins, even if the glider skin was separate from them (so as to allow for the glider wings to be more appropriately sized).

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: skigorn.7910

skigorn.7910

It’ll probably be similar to the black/white wings. 500 gems now, 750 once they add the glider skin to it. The feathered wings were 500 gems initially, now they’re 750 with the additional note of “glider skins”.

Posted by: Shaaba.5672

Shaaba.5672

Personally I’d love having back pieces and glider separate, then a discount bundle if you buy them together. For example, I would love the white wings as a glider, but would never wear them as a backpiece, so haven’t pulled that trigger.

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

It’ll probably be similar to the black/white wings. 500 gems now, 750 once they add the glider skin to it. The feathered wings were 500 gems initially, now they’re 750 with the additional note of “glider skins”.

The feathered wings were also originally released before gliders were a thing and were turned into a Glider skin the first time they showed back up in the Gem Store after HoT was released. Don’t get me wrong: I’d be totally down for more glider skins coming out and it makes a lot of sense to turn old backpack items into new gliders, but I wouldn’t hold my breath for any individual ones if I were you.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

why does the gemshop backpiece skin get these nice particle effects that even stay in the air while moving but the Legendary Fractal Backpiece gets none at all?

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1