Glittering Wings Motion Physics

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Icon.7138

Icon.7138

First of all thank you Anet for adding the Glittering Wings Backpiece to the gem store, I know many people consider it girly and to shiny but I personally love it to bits, I have wanted it since I first saw a whisper of it on Reddit.
I just have a tiny little request, could you please add a little movement to them…like the hair movement…when we spin around, jump or turn around they can have that tiny motion so they wont look so plastic and stiff.

Once again, thank you <3

Posted by: suncokret.7421

suncokret.7421

Agreed with everything you said. Can we please get those wings to fly?

Posted by: Ebonyflesh.2653

Ebonyflesh.2653

YES! Please! They look like crystal shards sticking out of my character’s back! I was so excited when I saw them – they are indeed beautiful – I bought them immediately. But then I equipped them. Immediately I regretted spending my hard earned money. They just look ridiculous as they are. You guys did the right thing and fixed the other wings when they were stiff as a board. PLEASE fix these ones! The same movement as the other wings would be awesome sauce.

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

My tinkerbell elementalist seconds this OP. I WANTS FLUTTERING BUTTERFLY WINGS!

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

Posted by: Fractured.3928

Fractured.3928

I’m still waiting for my Kerriganish skeleton wings.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They do have physics, try jumping and dancing. They bounce and flare. They just don’t ripple like silk cloth, which to my eye is good, when’s the last time you saw a dragonfly’s wing curving along its length? They are supposed to be rigid structures.

Posted by: Electra.7530

Electra.7530

I love them too. And I also love the glittering weapon skins. And, yeah, they are kinda girly, but I’m a girl gamer and I love BLING. I kind of like the pretty butterfly wings too, but they are too small.

Posted by: Ebonyflesh.2653

Ebonyflesh.2653

Dragonfly you say? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdKxmvcRxls
Even when sitting still their wings move with the wind and movement of their body. The glittering wings are so stiff the big bad wolf couldn’t blow them down.