Going for Dawn

Going for Dawn

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mantis.5793

Mantis.5793

I would like to know what people think.
The price of dawn has just skyrocketed in the last couple of days.
I think its about at the price now where it might just be worth gambling in the MF for it.

Its the last piece i need… along with a ton of people probably.
I have about 450 gold saved up for it right now… but the price is just getting silly.
So….
should i
A. Just keep saving up for it?
B. Gamble all my gold away?

Only thing with B is ill probably quit the game if i don’t get dawn or dusk.

without getting into a discussion on how stupid it is to get the precursor.
Whats your opinion

Going for Dawn

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

Save the gold. Keep trying Dragon chests and the like. If you don’t have luck by the time you have the gold, then deside if you want to buy it.

Going for Dawn

Posted by: Nappychappy.7046

Nappychappy.7046

I would like to know what people think.
The price of dawn has just skyrocketed in the last couple of days.
I think its about at the price now where it might just be worth gambling in the MF for it.

Its the last piece i need… along with a ton of people probably.
I have about 450 gold saved up for it right now… but the price is just getting silly.
So….
should i
A. Just keep saving up for it?
B. Gamble all my gold away?

Only thing with B is ill probably quit the game if i don’t get dawn or dusk.

without getting into a discussion on how stupid it is to get the precursor.
Whats your opinion

Save gold until you have the precursor, chances are you will have all the pre-reqs long before the precursor, so maybe by then you can buy it and craft it.

You are using 21 of 100 infractions ermm, PMs.

Going for Dawn

Posted by: SwickHobo.5096

SwickHobo.5096

depends how fast your making money. If ur not making at least 10g a day i think the price will increase faster then u make money. >.< If u do gamble i wish u the best of luck, and if u get a dusk throw it my way its the only thing im missing too…. lol

Going for Dawn

Posted by: Ummeiko.5318

Ummeiko.5318

I’ve been watching Dawn for awhile while I gather gold. It seems to jump a huge spike one day, then settle down to only slightly above what it was. It’s at a point where I’m not panicking yet. Don’t let the buy-it-now price scare you too much, try to keep an eye on what the offer prices are doing. I’ve had a couple of guildmates buy Dusk when they were not the top offer.

That said, I have absolutely horrible luck in game, possibly stemming from the whole bug at the beginning of the game where I wasn’t getting wvw bonuses (/tinfoil), so I’m staying away from the forge unless I get rare GS from normal activities like boss chests or dungeons.

Marumari – Asura Warrior
Ummei – Asura Ele