Going into an updraft with high ping

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kururu.8140

Kururu.8140

This is something I’ve noticed from time to time and I’m wondering if anyone else has noticed it too. But if you go into an updraft with high ping you get absolutely flung into the air. I was in Lake Doric and I went so high I actually got above the temple of the six (when my ping averaged 2,000):

Attachments:

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

Nice. You can get up there with normal gliding and jumping though. There’s an invisible wall down at the other end that prevents you from going down near the waterfall.

Posted by: Kururu.8140

Kururu.8140

Nice. You can get up there with normal gliding and jumping though. There’s an invisible wall down at the other end that prevents you from going down near the waterfall.

Haha, yes I’ve heard there are ways. But it’s rather cool that high ping and an updraft can get you to places you shouldn’t be able to.

Posted by: Sephas.8793

Sephas.8793

Haha, yes I’ve heard there are ways. But it’s rather cool that high ping and an updraft can get you to places you shouldn’t be able to.

Totally.