Gold find since champ changes.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ryuujin.8236

Ryuujin.8236

Q:

I have a quick question. We still have infusions, banners and food buffs for “gold find”. But since dungeon rewards were changed to a daily chest, and champs now drop boxes and money bags, do these buffs still serve any real use?

As I understand gold from bags and rewards is not affected, just direct gold drops, and gold “drops” are now nearly non existent (And extremely small). Or, am i mistaken? – Do gold “drops” add up to any meaningful amount still?

The Ashwalker – Ranger
Garnished Toast

(edited by Ryuujin.8236)

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

A relic of an age past.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

If you kill lots of regular mobs, for example during an pre event of a world boss or a zerg fight in wvw, you will see small amounts of gold dropping on the right side of your screen with all the other loot. I have a gilded infusion and a couple of % gold find through account achievements and i usually get around 80-120 copper. This doesnt sound much but it surely adds up.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Did they nerf dungeons to the level that PVE open world experiences now? Am I reading that right?

If so that would mean that gold drops probably don’t matter. I’d love to see gold actually drop from champs and bosses that would be nice instead of pennies and dimes.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!