Gold rewards for events.

Gold rewards for events.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: exionn.8152

exionn.8152

compared to playing around with the tradepost, farming events for gold in orr is completely unrewarding. i make around 1-2 gold an hour farming mobs in the cursed shore while i make 30g over night on the tradepost and i don’t feel a mmo should be like that. people should be rewarded for the time they spend farming and not just tricks. to fix this either increase drop rates a lot for precursers dropping from mobs or increase the gold rewards you get in the end of a event to around 50silver so you feel more rewarded for the time spent doing a event at 80.

Gold rewards for events.

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

I agree with this, we need more gold for events and such, would be nice, bump it up to like 1g and no one will complain

Gold rewards for events.

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

I’ve heard a lot of complaints that players don’t want to take a waypoint within the same map to get to a DE because the reward won’t even pay for the cost of the port. That’s sorta ridiculous imo.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Gold rewards for events.

Posted by: exionn.8152

exionn.8152

i’d like to see diminishing returns get removed too.

Gold rewards for events.

Posted by: Bruno Sardine.2907

Bruno Sardine.2907

I’ve heard a lot of complaints that players don’t want to take a waypoint within the same map to get to a DE because the reward won’t even pay for the cost of the port. That’s sorta ridiculous imo.

Which part, the reward not paying for the travel cost or the players not taking the wp? Cause it often depends on the encounter (and whether or not it’s a quick multi-chain and/or has a chest at the end).

Gold rewards for events.

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

they nerf farming on each place arena net is against farming and yet no drops for legendary for precursor whic means GRIND until u die

Gold rewards for events.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

I agree. Reward in a game should come through playing the game. It’s fine to play the TP as that is a provided game system. But, most people don’t want to play TP Tycoon; they’d prefer to play GW2, and there should be some reward somewhere besides the reward of the gameplay itself. In an MMO you need gold and it’s got to come from somewhere. Sadly, it’s just not happening right now in-game.

Gold rewards for events.

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

I’d like to see events range from 2 silver to 10 silver based on the time and difficulty of the event – with Teq/Shatterer/Claw being the 10 silver DE’s.