Golems, quaggans, or skritt?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

Which lovable race do you pick?

I Love golems! I’m a sucker for robot characters and gw2 has made all of the golems endearing, I like their various designs, the little stories and funny personality some golems develop and, IMO they are useful NPCs. From being vendors to allies in the open world. This might be biased but im an Asura so there’s that XD. And finally Hero-tron is best character

Again as an Asura im biased and so I hate Skritt. And dont hate quaggans, but they annoy me sometimes

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

skritt best, by far

Posted by: STIHL.2489

STIHL.2489

From the List you provided, I’d say Quaggen, not just because they are cute, but because they are some ugly mean mofo’s when the are mad.

There are two kinds of gamers, salty, and extra salty

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Skritt! Skritt!

Need more in thread, make smarter argue!

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Golems aren’t a race, but they are still adorable. Has to be Skritt for me though.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Skritt here, Golems are awesome tho and should at some point go sentient.

Quaggons i honestly think should just die off, Can’t believe we lost Dwarves and these things got added, hurts a lot..

Posted by: traviswrdunbar.4780

traviswrdunbar.4780

Golem fails due to not being a race, any more than a toaster is. Down to the other two, Quaggans are more interesting. Skritt are just the basic, animals like shiny objects, projected into a small, dumb unless in large numbers, form.

Quaggans didn’t get a lot of detail in their culture, but their usage of quaggan rather than any self-referential pronouns, their berserker mode contrasting their peaceful normal personality, and even just their look, is unique and interesting.

Dwarves, and elves, are the ‘dead horses’ of fantasy fiction. They’ve been used so often, with so little innovation, that they are just boring. Everything people usually like about dwarves is included in the Norn, except being short.

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Dwarves, and elves, are the ‘dead horses’ of fantasy fiction. They’ve been used so often, with so little innovation, that they are just boring. Everything people usually like about dwarves is included in the Norn, except being short.

And the rest of what makes Dwarves great that clashed with Norn went to the Charr.

I can hardly wait for the Krait to complete their genocide against the Quaggan – those things are obnoxious, and need everything everyone ever wished upon their cousin-from-another-franchise Jar Jar Binks upon them. Seriously, they’re that obnoxious…

Skritt, on the other hand? Roll skritt, yes?

Attachments:

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

No hylek love? :o

Anyway Skritt are by far the best and most awesome race in gw2.

kitten , I want to make a playable skritt so badly…

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

To be clear I dont really “hate” skritt (many ppl here like them T.T), but between golems, skritt, and quaggans I find them a bit more annyoing, at least I can make fun of quaggans XD

aaaand golems are technically a race, sure they dont have sentience and a city, but they are still a race (golems) owned by another superior MAster race, the Asura :P

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Prefer Kodan, Tengu, Centaurs, Krait, Harpies tbh over Quaggans or Golems.