Goodbye for now

Goodbye for now

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Balsa.3951

Balsa.3951

wow cant believe i write this kind of game suicide Letter

its been over 2 Years now I play GW2

The game was great the best MMo I played. I quit the game now is not bcs I hate it or so its just became extremly pointless for me.

The last Year of the Game I did nothing then just repeat what I did the first Year. sure I became better and Dunguons got more easy and thats maybe the Point why I quit.

In WOW i loved the Challange I liked playing good and proofing that to myself.
In GW it was in the start so Dunguons where hard! there was a lot to learn and to explore.

But It became harder and harder for me to log in the recent time. There is no Chalange in the Game at all, there is no reason to play good. It feels only like a who has more stuff Game now.

The LS is Nice but not nice enough to keep me since its done in a few hours and the archivments… the hardest part is understand what anet want me to do the rest is naja…

So I found myself cutting Wood with all the other dudes and I said to myself what the kitten im doin here?

when the most Challangeing game mode became cutting Wood with my 8 Chars.

So anyway

I want say Thank u anet for making this great Game it was a Blast, I love ur Concept and the Visuals.

I will take a look in the Forum from time to time but so long Game Content not get at least one new Continent and 5 New Dunguons I not seeing me comming Back.

Best

Balsa

Attachments:

(edited by Balsa.3951)

Goodbye for now

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Good luck in your next game.

Goodbye for now

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

You didn’t want to wait until after the feature patch?

edit: doh! “wait” not “wail”

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Goodbye for now

Vayne.8563

The feature patch isn’t going to give the OP more challenging content. Obviously it’s a feature patch and it’s not supposed to. But you know, he’s played a lot, he’s taking a break. I’m sure if they release something really challenging he’ll come back and attempt it.

That’s one of the beautiful things about this game. You’re never really all that far behind.

Goodbye for now

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Yeah, but I sort of thought you still wouldn’t take a leave of absence the day before a major update. It might not change his mind but he could take a gander before heading off.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Goodbye for now

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

why do people write these the day before a patch. . .
oops, clearly stated already.. sry, i’m usually on message suppression >_>

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Goodbye for now

Posted by: XApocalypse.8739

XApocalypse.8739

Yeah, but I sort of thought you still wouldn’t take a leave of absence the day before a major update. It might not change his mind but he could take a gander before heading off.

“Major update” Lol okay.

Goodbye for now

Vayne.8563

“Major update” Lol okay.

Good thing other people like Wooden Pototos, who actually tried it says it’s a major update. Sometimes an update is greater than the sum of its parts. This is a major update for the game, even if some people can’t see it.

Goodbye for now

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

Farewell, and I wish you the best on your next game!

“Major update” Lol okay.

Good thing other people like Wooden Pototos, who actually tried it says it’s a major update. Sometimes an update is greater than the sum of its parts. This is a major update for the game, even if some people can’t see it.

I think people are just still hung up on the differences between features and content. It’s a major game update, but since they don’t view features as meaningful as content, no matter how difficult or troublesome they are to program and install sometimes, it doesn’t count as anything major to them.

Goodbye for now

Posted by: Tyr.6097

Tyr.6097

I played WoW nearly 10 years and it became worse as kitten. 95% of content is handholding easy crap except some of the hardmode encounters (which aren’t really hard personally, but hard for the whole group to play).

Tyrs Klinge ~Thief~

Goodbye for now

Posted by: Hylgeriak.8250

Hylgeriak.8250

I am totally serious about this, but can I have your stuff? Gold only would also be fine :-) be generous to a still loving gw2 fan!

Kyrgyz Manas – Gandara[EU]

Goodbye for now

Posted by: Illuminati.2431

Illuminati.2431

I have done exactly the same as u OP, and also feel kind of the same way. I just didn’t posted in on the forums:P But have fun at your new game.

Goodbye for now

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I felt the same way as the OP. I had fun for a good year. After that I notice I was doing the same thing I was doing the first year, and I lost interest.

I dont’ personally find the personal story interesting. I have much more fun in the holiday events.

Goodbye for now

Posted by: BigMoser.8790

BigMoser.8790

I have much more fun in the holiday events.

Speaking of holiday events, isn’t it about time for the 3rd go-round of the Clock Tower next month? I’m feeling old now lol.

Goodbye for now

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

The game was great the best MMo I played. I quit the game now is not bcs I hate it or so its just became extremly pointless for me.

The last Year of the Game I did nothing then just repeat what I did the first Year. sure I became better and Dunguons got more easy and thats maybe the Point why I quit.

In GW it was in the start so Dunguons where hard! there was a lot to learn and to explore.

But It became harder and harder for me to log in the recent time. There is no Chalange in the Game at all, there is no reason to play good. It feels only like a who has more stuff Game now.

The LS is Nice but not nice enough to keep me since its done in a few hours and the archivments… the hardest part is understand what anet want me to do the rest is naja…

So I found myself cutting Wood with all the other dudes and I said to myself what the kitten im doin here?

So anyway

I want say Thank u anet for making this great Game it was a Blast, I love ur Concept and the Visuals.

I will take a look in the Forum from time to time but so long Game Content not get at least one new Continent and 5 New Dunguons I not seeing me comming Back.

Best

Balsa

First I want to say… Heh… In WoW you don’t get better, your gear gets better and you are just fooled thinking that is progress while it just gives you a reason to stay and farm/grind. :P

Second… Don’t come back reading the forums, atleast not what we players say about the game. We cannot decide what is fun for you and so on. Keep an eye on the patch notes and try the game when you see something like Season 3 ending is coming tomorrow, then I am pretty sure you will havew enough content to enjoy for a while atleast. Me on the other hand can’t take a break from this game, I am just too hooked ^^

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Goodbye for now

Posted by: Belisario.3410

Belisario.3410

So anyway

Best

Balsa

Hi good sir.
I hope you have a better time and challenge in your next game. Now, we don’t want your GW2 stuff sitting there getting dusty, I am a new player and I would be more than happy if you could send me gold and/or stuff since I am collecting to build the Legendary Axe.

My IGN is Fierce Knuckledust.

I hope you can consider my wish,

Sincerely yours,
Bel