Great Job Anet

Great Job Anet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

Just wanted to give a shoutout to the Anet design team. Finally got my hands on one of the timekeepers weapons and can honestly say they are one of the best designed weapons in the game. The weapons all look really nice but the thing that really caught my eye, or ear, is how they make a really cool clock noise when you unsheathe the weapon. This is a feature they didn’t have to add, they could have simply just left it out because after all it’s just a regular weapon skin. Instead they dont. Its just another reason why I enjoy the game. Keep up the good work fellas!

Great Job Anet

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Aye I totally agree. I’ve got the sword and shield on my mesmer. It looks fantastic. Best set in a while.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

Great Job Anet

Posted by: Figlilly.3907

Figlilly.3907

I have the mace. I haven’t used it yet but it is there waiting. I love the set. I wish I had more tickets to get some more.

Great Job Anet

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Love the pistol. Only “bad” skin is the pizza peel axe. I can’t unsee the pizza peel because of the blade’s shape.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Great Job Anet

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I got the whole set, I liked it so much. Except for the easy to get Halloween set with only six skins, it’s the only BL set I’ve gotten.

My Rev uses the Axe. ^^

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Great Job Anet

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

I got the whole set, I liked it so much. Except for the easy to get Halloween set with only six skins, it’s the only BL set I’ve gotten.

My Rev uses the Axe. ^^

At least I know what to use as a base if I ever want to make a proplica.

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Great Job Anet

Posted by: Wander.5780

Wander.5780

I got the hammer recently. I really like it, however, I wish it’s size scaled a little better to my human herald… the Greatsword is huge but the Hammer seems a little lacking in size compared to my Entropy or Fix R Upper. Other than that, great design aesthetics.