Great idea for new fun minigame

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Draycon.1369

Draycon.1369

Guys when i saw someone using a Endless Mystery Tonic i got an epic idea for a hide and seek minigame ! People could just get this as their first skill and instead of being static they could move around ! And after like a minute the cooldown goes down on that skill and you could move to a different spot.

Another kind of interesting idea was like there are 2 teams in which one team is the guards and the other one is like thieves that can change into npc that are walking around minding their business . So the guards have an objective to defend some kind of treasure and the thieves have to distract the guards or decieve them to get to the goods and bring them to their lair.

I personally would play the heck out of those minigames and i’m pretty sure others would enjoy them aswell.

Posted by: Lankybird.8149

Lankybird.8149

SO hide and seek and kick the can? would you have this in LA or any city area? Also can you post this to my list? I am trying to get a list with players approval for consideration of GW2 Staff.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Adding-to-GW2-Lankybird-s-List/first#post3687738

Draycon.1369

When i was thinking about the minigame i was thinking about a populated city are or a town so it could be any location maybe in Divinity’s reach in one of the commons (because the whole city would be too large i think)

(edited by Draycon.1369)

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

I like the thieves and guard idea, kinda like a Jailbreak .

My take on it:
Like Jailbreak the Thieves have a set of non combat costume brawl skills to deceive guards (stealth, disguise, dash) and the Guards have a set of non-combat costume brawl skills (tag/capture, a Sanctuaty-like block/protect skill and dash).
The Base is set and and the Thieves must get to it to be safe. and Guards must capture Thieves.
Winning Criteria: After X minutes points are tallied on how many Thieves made it to base and how many Thieves were captured.

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

Draycon.1369

Yeah basically something like that but the core idea of poeple blending into the crowd to avoid getting caught was like the big thing i would love to see in gw2