Great job Anet

Great job Anet

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Blake.3609

Blake.3609

I just want to say great job Anet thank you so much for adding the character re-customization. Thanks for listening to your players!

Great job Anet

Posted by: LiveSpartan.8206

LiveSpartan.8206

I don’t think its allowed to say anything good about Anet anymore on these forums

Great job Anet

Posted by: juiceman.2870

juiceman.2870

I really dont see all the complaints and most of them as usual do not sound very valid to me. I have yet to see a post explaining specifically what end game without gear progression at all really means. If there was a good fun way to do that why would wow in the course of 8 years not do that?
I will criticize them for not fixing/changing the dynamic events because its boring without them and they are very hard at high levels with no other players around

Great job Anet

Posted by: Dogblaster.6713

Dogblaster.6713

I just want to say great job Anet thank you so much for adding the character re-customization. Thanks for listening to your players!

Also want to thank Arenanet well done. Already bought 2 these makover kits.

GJ on Guild Wars 2. Awesome mmorpg

Great job Anet

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

There’s a make over kit now?! Oh my god! Thank you Anet! I always wanted a hairdresser, stylist or some other NPC so I could change my appearance if I grow tired of it and if those kits have been added… That’s so cool!

Great job Anet

Posted by: juiceman.2870

juiceman.2870

In my opinion I think they have done a good job with this game so far. Its easy to criticize but I still think this is a fun game. I am not level 80 yet though I guess I am playing a little more casual than most people on here.
My only issue like I said is the dynamic events have a lot more potential then they currently seem to have.

Great job Anet

Posted by: Zoul.1087

Zoul.1087

I think Anet does a good job. They just made a mess of a few things right now.

Great job Anet

Posted by: Predator.9214

Predator.9214

Stay on topic people.
Back at it. Really? This has been implemented in a game?
I love ANet for this! Can someone post a quick reply of what does this new “makeover” kit include of, since I am not able to play the game atm (body type, hair, facial hair etc etc.), and how much does it cost?
Thank you.

Mistwarden Lara (Herald)
Assassin Stef (Daredevil)
Snow Crows (SC) | Seafarer’s Rest

Great job Anet

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I too would like to thank them for adding something to the game that was very much requested with such speed. At first it bothered me that it was in the store but then i remembered i could get gems from my gold and these items don’t require much imo. Especially the haircut one.

Thanks for listening to our requests.

(To those who keep posting offtopic, no profession needs to be fixed more then engineers right now, they will need a much larger fix patch to repair the damage across the board.)

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

(edited by tigirius.9014)

Great job Anet

Posted by: Snowy.9580

Snowy.9580

Also want to thank Arenanet well done. Already bought 2 these makover kits.

GJ on Guild Wars 2. Awesome mmorpg

Isn’t sarcasm wonderful! Happy Trails!

We’ll stop to sleep when the game is the best possible game we think it can be.
We’ve been awake since March 2007! Please help!
“GW2 the game with more rolls than roles!”