Greataxe?

Greataxe?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: epborden.7492

epborden.7492

Why is there no greataxe? It just seems odd since there is the equivalent with other weapons.

There is:
Sword -> Greatsword
Mace -> Hammer
Axe -> ?

It seems like it would be a relatively easy thing to add. It could be wielded by the heavy armor classes. That’s 10 skills.

Do you think it would be a cool addition?

Greataxe?

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

i have wanted a great axe for a long time i am sure we will get one at some point

master jedi david

Greataxe?

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

It seems it was planned at one point for some reason left out. there is a weapon in rytlocks office that would be a model for a greataxe.

Anet has said that they are considering introducing new weapon types in the future, I do hope and think this is on the shortlist.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Greataxe?

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

With Halloween they introduced the greataxe…as a toy. The model is there and base animations there too. There have been a number of threads asking for it and I’d personally love to see it. Here’s hoping they get added in one of the feature patches in the relatively near future.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Greataxe?

Posted by: cooperjer.6180

cooperjer.6180

I agree. I prefer the look of the great axe to the great sword. What classes would use the great axe? Would the great axe provide more offense, crowd control, or defense than the standard axe?

Greataxe?

Posted by: Zygomaticus.7469

Zygomaticus.7469

This one!! it would really really fit my warrior norn if there would be a great axe!)

Would it be cool to live forever?

Greataxe?

Posted by: Mishee.5719

Mishee.5719

Yeas..dual greataxe with all Male norns. Let’s make this a thing…(Titansgripp anyone?).

Greataxe?

Posted by: hellsmachine.4085

hellsmachine.4085

All I wanted was sharks with freakin lasers attached to their freakin heads!

Greataxe?

Posted by: Syrpharon.7491

Syrpharon.7491

Greataxe and Guardian Charr = total win

Greataxe?

Posted by: pixel.1604

pixel.1604

Yeani still have no idea why they didnt add the great axe yet it would be so cool just imagine the skills this beast could have , the lane or a spear that is usable on land would also be cool

Greataxe?

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

I want new weapons for ele… can someone suggests new ones? Like, I don’t know, floating discos or floating orbs? (give me happiness chills just to imagine the orbs floating while wielded displaying attunement-specific effects _).

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer