Green Quaggan Backpack.

Green Quaggan Backpack.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: tehpwnzilla.3145

tehpwnzilla.3145

CAN U PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: Jingsilverstone.8407

Jingsilverstone.8407

I agree with OP, I want Green Quaggan!

Green Quaggan Backpack.

tehpwnzilla.3145

Yaaaaa Green quaggan! come on people help me out!

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I’d give you mine if I could, I don’t think I’ve ever used it.

I agree it should come back. Maybe they could run the promotion again after HoT comes out.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

The green back pack was a promotional item. You had to buy X amount of gems to qualify for it. Mr Sparkles was in the same proportion. They did it over Christmas. So they might do it again around then.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Green Quaggan Backpack.

tehpwnzilla.3145

yes i know this now, sadly i did not back in 2013. having played since launch and pretty much getting every item/skin i want this is the last 1 on my list and its very upsetting that i cant. just trying to let anet know they got at least 1 buyer if they bring it back

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: messanay.4605

messanay.4605

YUS! I would buy it, please bring it back <3

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: Miss Lana Too.5794

Miss Lana Too.5794

Yeah I was wondering where all these green quaggan backpacks came from. I’d love to be able to get this and other historical gem store items!

45 characters, 20 level 80s, 11 impersonal story completions and counting.

Green Quaggan Backpack.

tehpwnzilla.3145

yay! keep supporting the green quaggan backpack!. and Lana wouldnt one look great on a necro?

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

Was a promo item for purchasing a certain number of gems long time ago and given as a gift via the mail. It was never a item purchasable in the gem store.

Säïnt

Green Quaggan Backpack.

tehpwnzilla.3145

yes yes i know this, doesnt mean they cant bring it back

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: SaintSnow.6593

SaintSnow.6593

yes yes i know this, doesnt mean they cant bring it back

Well they could bring back the bunny ears and the multiple discontinued glasses too but those haven’t returned in 2 and a half years. So i take things with a grain of salt.

Säïnt

Green Quaggan Backpack.

tehpwnzilla.3145

right right. thats why i made a forum post asking for it

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: Raezorane.5962

Raezorane.5962

Yeah, I would totally buy a green Quaggan backpack! Bring it back!

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

I think it’s adorable. It would be nice to see people who missed out get it! <3

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: Miss Lana Too.5794

Miss Lana Too.5794

yay! keep supporting the green quaggan backpack!. and Lana wouldnt one look great on a necro?

Not on the necros I have, but certainly on one of my thieves.

45 characters, 20 level 80s, 11 impersonal story completions and counting.

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Bringing it back just for a basic purchasable item would probably devalue it in the eyes of some people who bought the proper amount of gems to get it as an extra reward back during its initial release.

I suppose they could do another “Buy X amount of gems, receive this as a reward” promotion to keep that value in place, but even then those people might be annoyed at losing their “exclusive” reward.

Not that I personally care about any of that (heck, I got the green quaggan backpack and have never nor will I ever use it, only got it because I happened to need gems at the same time, and would gladly gift it to someone else if I could), but I know there are those who do.

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: piano man.1672

piano man.1672

Bringing it back just for a basic purchasable item would probably devalue it in the eyes of some people who bought the proper amount of gems to get it as an extra reward back during its initial release.

I suppose they could do another “Buy X amount of gems, receive this as a reward” promotion to keep that value in place, but even then those people might be annoyed at losing their “exclusive” reward.

Was just about to post something like this as well.

Re-releasing items that are historic, exclusive, or discontinued lose their historic, exclusive, or discontinued statuses, and in some cases, value.

Kharros 80 Warr | Dead on Revival 80 Necro | Yoxx 80 Guard | Khoton 80 Thief | Thera Majere 80 Ele

Green Quaggan Backpack.

tehpwnzilla.3145

Not that I personally care about any of that (heck, I got the green quaggan backpack and have never nor will I ever use it, only got it because I happened to need gems at the same time, and would gladly gift it to someone else if I could), but I know there are those who do.

well yes if you put it like that i definitely can c why people would get upset. i personally love my exclusive items for that simple fact. But being a very loyal gw2/gw1 customer who has poured countless dollars into Anet it just makes me so sad i cant get that 1 item because i happened to miss the 1 month promotion out of the decade ive been playing GW. i LOVE quaggans and i LOVE green. either way if they bring it back or not. i can say i tried

Green Quaggan Backpack.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I have the backpack, and the mini Mr. Sparkles which was part of the same promotion and I’d fully support both coming back.

The backpack I’ve never used and the mini I love having for what it is, not because I like to imagine other people might be jealous that I’ve got it.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”