Groups kicking from fractals

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: wintermute.4096

wintermute.4096

Lol. With an attitude like that, I’d kick you too.

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

dunno what you are talking about, I see no attitude whatsoever.

@OP; Give us a little more background as to what was happening. But yeah Anet needs to do something about the current kick system, a premade of just two people can bypass the general vote and kick anyone on command, that is just wrong. Personally I have never been kicked of a party since i pretty much play premades, but it would suck to be at the last fight with Jade and BAM, kick just for gigs and laughs

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

Posted by: SafiMoyo.5130

SafiMoyo.5130

I was running with my friend the other day, and some pugs. They decided to kick him. Little did they know, he was the instance starter sweet, sweet vengeance when they found themselves booted from the dungeon. That’s what they get for being a jerk.

Champion Hunter

Posted by: Zoldyck.6241

Zoldyck.6241

I was running with my friend the other day, and some pugs. They decided to kick him. Little did they know, he was the instance starter sweet, sweet vengeance when they found themselves booted from the dungeon. That’s what they get for being a jerk.

Oh yea that happened to a CoF group I ran a couple weeks back. Everyone pretty much ignored me and i just went ahead and started the dungeon. Final boss was almost down and I got kicked.

There should be checkpoint that should disable kicking. Really unfair to kick someone after working so hard in fractals and getting nothing.

Posted by: wintermute.4096

wintermute.4096

dunno what you are talking about, I see no attitude whatsoever.

Asking outright for a ban of a complete party because you got kicked once by random strangers doesn’t tell you anything?

To be clear, I don’t think this type of behavior should be encouraged, but it certainly shouldn’t be a bannable offense like that. Report them and if those reports pile up suspend them temporarily maybe. Most people have a reason for kicking others usually though…

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

Posted by: AntiGw.9367

AntiGw.9367

Posted by: Sabelle.2159

Sabelle.2159

Oh yea that happened to a CoF group I ran a couple weeks back. Everyone pretty much ignored me and i just went ahead and started the dungeon. Final boss was almost down and I got kicked.

There should be checkpoint that should disable kicking. Really unfair to kick someone after working so hard in fractals and getting nothing.

Okay, firstly, and I can’t say every experience is going to be like this, but most of the time if someone is getting kicked out, it’s their own fault.

Not pulling your own weight? Not being cooperative after repeated attempts to appeal to you? You earn a kick then. That’s not to say that there aren’t jerks out there who will do it just because they’re wanting to be a jerk about something, but that’s far and inbetween.

And there is nothing wrong with the current kick system.

Even if the vote was brought up to three votes before a kick, then people would still cry and say things like “Oh, but all it takes is a premade of 3 people to kick me out, and it’s not fair I’m being booted.”

./thisthread.

Lol.

(edited by Sabelle.2159)