Guess I won't be getting the Solstice Outfit

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

Considering it’s locked behind yet another 2000 Gem Pack that I care nothing about. Why can’t you offer the outfit separately at like 700-800 Gems? Please? :P

Posted by: Angelica Dream.7103

Angelica Dream.7103

The outfit is OK, but I was never a fan of the Immortal weapon skins. Too much useless stuff to buy to get the outfit.

Posted by: TitaniumBovine.9674

TitaniumBovine.9674

It was offered out of pack for 700 gems back in August (which is when I got it), I’m sure it’ll be offered out of pack again at some point, though probably not actually during Wintersday ’cause that would just make too much sense.

Posted by: SmirkDog.3160

SmirkDog.3160

Yeah the same thing happened to me with the Lich outfit just after Halloween. Never did get it.

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

Depends what you want. I want the pet and the outfit. I can just stick the rest in the bank until I have the urge to use it.

Posted by: SmirkDog.3160

SmirkDog.3160

But not everyone can afford to pay $30 USD for just a single item and just bank the rest.

Posted by: Sorin Noroku.5342

Sorin Noroku.5342

See, I would like the outfit and the immortal weapon, however, I think the price wouldn’t drop for me even though I already have the minipet. When the halloween lich outfit bundle came out, it dropped because I hit max shared invo slots. However it didn’t drop further even though I have the outfit too. (just a note I noticed).

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

I hope they offer it separate before this ends. I was really looking forward to getting it but I can’t justify 2000 Gems for a pack when I only want the outfit. I dare to dream though!