Guesting NEEDS to stop

Guesting NEEDS to stop

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LeorickEci.9821

LeorickEci.9821

I’m sick of it, people hop on my server all the time and pushes my friends into overflow on dragon raids.

This guesting crap needs to end, switch servers or GTFO. Or ban guesting on events.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Heijincks.9267

Heijincks.9267

Guesting doesn’t need to be stopped, just discouraged.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: SchuMidas.4782

SchuMidas.4782

funny, we are in same server but most of us cant do tarnished coast dragon event, instead we get to do dragon event on overflow.

but yes, this guesting need to be limited, like no chest reward from dragon event.

SchuMidas – Guardian
Guild Pro Baddies [Pro] @ Tarnished Coast

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

Im beyond tired of this kitten. I haven’t seen a world event in 2 days. I tried to come 30 mims before the timer started and got an overflow.

Its out of hand.

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: McDili.1549

McDili.1549

I’m sick of it, people hop on my server all the time and pushes my friends into overflow on dragon raids.

This guesting crap needs to end, switch servers or GTFO. Or ban guesting on events.

Man if only we had some sort of timer or something, to show when the event would happen so you could show up early and avoid this kind of thing.

It’s a shame we don’t have that.

…..

oh wait…

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Guests get kicked to overflow, when people from the home server log on.—Make it so Anet.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Darth Llama.9217

Darth Llama.9217

Guesting has made Dragon Events impossible on Blackgate. Dragon zones and Queensdale have been pushing to overflow 24/7.

I have to agree with the OP, enough with guesting. If you want to play on another server, move to that server.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary, and those who don’t.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

McDili.1549

Guests get kicked to overflow, when people from the home server log on.—Make it so Anet.

Just show up to the event early, you have dragon timers. Use them. For all you know it isn’t guests, there’s enough people on many many servers to cause an overflow in a region without guests there. Dragon chests are worth it, so tons of people are going to show up. They aren’t getting rid of guesting, they aren’t going to punish guesters, so you might as well just show up early for your own good.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: vince.5937

vince.5937

Just show up to the event early, you have dragon timers. Use them. For all you know it isn’t guests, there’s enough people on many many servers to cause an overflow in a region without guests there. Dragon chests are worth it, so tons of people are going to show up. They aren’t getting rid of guesting, they aren’t going to punish guesters, so you might as well just show up early for your own good.

Yeah, and then when everyone starts doing that we’re back to the original problem.

No chests for guests. Go back to your home server.

vince.5937 — Tarnished Coast — Les Saintes
R.I.P. City of Heroes, 2004-2012
Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

McDili.1549

Yeah, and then when everyone starts doing that we’re back to the original problem.

What problem? People showing up early? If you care about the event you’ll show up early, if you don’t you won’t. Punishing a guest for making preparations for the event is silly and selfish. Simple as that.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

What problem? People showing up early? If you care about the event you’ll show up early, if you don’t you won’t. Punishing a guest for making preparations for the event is silly and selfish. Simple as that.

Please reread my post and try again. Second, server natives are already being stuck in overflows, unable to participate in events thanks to guesters. So take your pick: Punish guesters or punish people who’ve been on the server since launch.

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

McDili.1549

Please reread my post and try again. Second, server natives are already being stuck in overflows, unable to participate in events thanks to guesters. So take your pick: Punish guesters or punish people who’ve been on the server since launch.

Well server natives are probably not being stuck in overflows thanks to guesters. How do you base such a claim? Do you ask every single player at the event if they are guesters? Are you a wizard?

Let’s be a little bit realistic here, Vince. Dragon chest loot is now valuable, and most servers have more than enough native population to force an overflow for a region. That’s probably what’s happening.

If I had to pick on who to punish, I would punish the players who are careless and don’t prepare for the event.

The logic is simple, if you want to do the event, you will prepare and show up early. If you don’t show up early, you don’t care enough about the event. If there’s a 1 hour queue for an event then that’s something ANet should have to deal with in regards to server capacity because that’s ridiculous, but punishing a player for making preparations is a terrible gesture no matter who you are.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

Well server natives are probably not being stuck in overflows thanks to guesters. How do you base such a claim? Do you ask every single player at the event if they are guesters? Are you a wizard?

Let’s be a little bit realistic here, Vince. Dragon chest loot is now valuable, and most servers have more than enough native population to force an overflow for a region. That’s probably what’s happening.

If I had to pick on who to punish, I would punish the players who are careless and don’t prepare for the event.

The logic is simple, if you want to do the event, you will prepare and show up early. If you don’t show up early, you don’t care enough about the event. If there’s a 1 hour queue for an event then that’s something ANet should have to deal with in regards to server capacity because that’s ridiculous, but punishing a player for making preparations is a terrible gesture no matter who you are.

Please reread my post. I’m not asking punishment for people who are prepared. I’m asking for server natives to be able to do things on their own server. And yes, actually, I have asked in map chat on Tarnished Coast how many people were guesting. The amount of replies was staggering.

Guesting is out of hand and needs to be addressed. Server natives should not be forced into overflow because someone wants to farm their rares. On top of that, I’m tired of losing out on my server’s WvWvW bonuses in the freaking starter zones.

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

I’m still confused why people native to the server feel they are more deserving of the event than guesters.
It’s not like you own the server.
In real life, yes I feel like if I’m in my home that I pay for, I have more right to be there than Homeless Joe.
This is an online server that ANet owns, none of us should be any more entitled to be on it than anyone else.

~Tarnished Coast~

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Stelli.3607

Stelli.3607

I think there are only 2 possible solutions for this problem:

1. Remove the guesting feature
2. Find a way that you can’t double loot chests and gathering spots when guesting.

I like the idea of guesting, as it helps people to stay connected and play together, but the system as it is now has SO MANY flaws, that it is just not worth it.
To sum it up, it only helps players that play on the SAME regional server (US or EU) and ONLY in open world content, as they can do dungeons and fractals together without guesting. Considering open world content, their actions do not work with guild influence, as each server has it’s own influence, so the only thing it is good for is roaming open world together. That is a benefit for friends who do not want to change server, but the drawbacks are huge, as they offer multiple “abuses” like:
- Gathering 3 times more materials (mainly orichalcum, omnomberries and ancient wood)
- Doing dragons and chest events 3 times on EACH char per day (resulting in massive lags and overflows on many servers)

In my honest opinion I would take out the option to guest till you have managed to put in some piece of code so all your gathering nodes and boss chests are taken over to the guesting server.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Transistor.8746

Transistor.8746

Actually the logic of “showing up early” isn’t that simple. What if someone only has an hour to log in that day? They have to sit camping a dragon for 50 min, kill it, and log off? This is the casual man’s MMO. People shouldn’t have to sit around for hours of the CHANCE at a world boss. If I wanted to wait in line, I’d go the the DMV.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

I’m still confused why people native to the server feel they are more deserving of the event than guesters.
It’s not like you own the server.
In real life, yes I feel like if I’m in my home that I pay for, I have more right to be there than Homeless Joe.
This is an online server that ANet owns, none of us should be any more entitled to be on it than anyone else.

Guesters can do the events on their own server. But they don’t. They’re using the guesting system to farm rares from chests. They’re not even subtle about it. One chest per character, per day, per server. So, guesting ahoy.

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

Please reread my post. I’m not asking punishment for people who are prepared. I’m asking for server natives to be able to do things on their own server. And yes, actually, I have asked in map chat on Tarnished Coast how many people were guesting. The amount of replies was staggering.

Guesting is out of hand and needs to be addressed. Server natives should not be forced into overflow because someone wants to farm their rares. On top of that, I’m tired of losing out on my server’s WvWvW bonuses in the freaking starter zones.

Please tell me where in all that bull you say any such thing.

Server natives got forced in to Overflows well before this update. Sounds like if these lame events are your one and only priority, you should be the one guesting. Find a server with a population low enough to fit your needs.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

Server natives got forced in to Overflows well before this update. Sounds like if these lame events are your one and only priority, you should be the one guesting. Find a server with a population low enough to fit your needs.

Excuse me, are you seriously saying that I should leave the server I picked because people from other servers are using it instead of the ones they picked? Be realistic.

If someone who visited you suddenly moved in and asked you to move, would you?

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Shonie.5297

If you can only play an hour a day… then guesting is great, you can choose the server with the event that you want to play in that one hour.

Actually the logic of “showing up early” isn’t that simple. What if someone only has an hour to log in that day? They have to sit camping a dragon for 50 min, kill it, and log off? This is the casual man’s MMO. People shouldn’t have to sit around for hours of the CHANCE at a world boss. If I wanted to wait in line, I’d go the the DMV.

~Tarnished Coast~

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Darth Llama.9217

Darth Llama.9217

Yes.. This!!

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary, and those who don’t.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

McDili.1549

Excuse me, are you seriously saying that I should leave the server I picked because people from other servers are using it instead of the ones they picked? Be realistic.

Oh my, woe is thou who hath dignity to stay in thy own server.

Seriously dude, now you’re just being ridiculous. There’s no proof that guests are raining in on your parade and if you can’t get in to your event, find a server that does. Why do you take offense to it? Do you feel some sort of compassion to the data center that your server runs from? Are you angered that someone chose your server when you can freely choose as well?

Guesting literally makes everything more convenient, and doesn’t hurt the game at all. You are angry at guesting because you, for some reason, are not willing to use what’s available to you to gain what you’re after. Overflow at your event? Just guest! No skin off your bones.

And before you say “Please reread my post” I already did, this sentence is my acknowledgement. I read it. I read it twice. You’re trying to say if everybody shows up early then we’re back to square one, but that just isn’t realistic.

Seriously though, you’re only hurting yourself for no reason. Show up early at events, guests to servers for more events. If you show up early by guesting or on your home server, you won’t have these overflow issues. The problem is solved just like that, poof, no more problem.

This whole guesting trend is literally people being mad because they didn’t prepare and that’s all it is.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

One chest per character, per day, per server. So, guesting ahoy.

You can only loot the chest once a day per character regardless of server. If you are able to, it’s a bug and exploit.

The only reason to guest is to find a server with a shorter timer.

If guesting was nerfed, you’re still going to get an overflow, on the higher population servers at the very least. Then what are you going to do? Since you can no longer guest because you missed it, you’re now going to have to wait there until it happens again, assuming you don’t want to miss out again. Alternatively, you can wait until it’s not prime time to try again.

I used to do the claw of jormag during the middle of the night with around 50 people, which I was surprised to see. I only did it because I was there, but that was 50 people farming the chest for crappy loot. Now imagine new and improved chests that basically tell your entire server to come and get the free loot at the same time. Changing guesting is not going to make the problem go away.

Actually, if guesting was nerfed, as in guesters can no longer loot chests, rather than guesting disabled, I’d bet people would purposely guest to specific servers to force an overflow to grief the server. After all, for people who like to grief, what better way is there to grief an entire server. This could even be done by regular people to protest the change. What server would they pick? The one with the people that made the biggest deal out of it.

Be careful what you wish for.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Shonie.5297

If you only have an hour to play, isn’t the ability to guest to the server you want, to do the event you want a good thing.
What if you only have an hour to play every night, and Jormag is never up on your server in that hour, you could go a long time without being able to do that event without guesting.

~Tarnished Coast~

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

This whole guesting trend is literally people being mad because they didn’t prepare and that’s all it is.

No, it’s not. It’s not getting your WvWvW bonuses your server has due to overflow. It’s not being able to see the same map as the rest of your party or guild. It’s going to all the wrong Orichalcum locations and spending a great deal of time hunting them down due to being in a different zone. It’s not being in the same zone as your party of friends and not seeing the same events and not being able to participate together if Event A is happening in the primary zone but not Overflow. It’s not being able to do Group Events for your Daily rewards because you’re stuck in Overflow while it runs normally on your home server and the next Group Event on Overflow is god-knows-when. It’s starting a Guild Bounty mission during the Claw of Jormag fight and never seeing the required NPC because you can’t get into the proper shard of the zone he’s in. It’s watching people jump servers and farm their guaranteed rares to make a quick buck on the trading post after they’ve salvaged ectos.

If you’ve read the forums at all you’d know about this. This isn’t about preparedness. This is about missing out on periodic content because a bunch of people want their rares.

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Pennry.9215

You’re excused, but only this once.

Who says they’re not using their “home” server? People do not guest to get multiple chests per character – it’s not possible. People guest to get the events done within their play time/style.

Your analogy doesn’t fit. It would be better to say: If suddenly more people from out of town opted to show up to your favorite store and thus make you wait in line and miss out on a sale, would you opt to shop elsewhere? And the answer is “yes”, especially since the sale location can be changed with a mere few clicks of a mouse.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Dey took our jobs! * grabs pitchfork *

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

You’re excused, but only this once.

Who says they’re not using their “home” server? People do not guest to get multiple chests per character – it’s not possible. People guest to get the events done within their play time/style.

Your analogy doesn’t fit. It would be better to say: If suddenly more people from out of town opted to show up to your favorite store and thus make you wait in line and miss out on a sale, would you opt to shop elsewhere? And the answer is “yes”, especially since the sale location can be changed with a mere few clicks of a mouse.

I’ll relent to that; there has to be a better analogy for what I’m trying to say. And I may be an oddball here, but I’d wait in line all the same. The problem here is that the line isn’t moving and by the time it does, the cashier’s gone home. (I’m hoping that’s a better analogy.)

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Pennry.9215

I’ll relent to that; there has to be a better analogy for what I’m trying to say. And I may be an oddball here, but I’d wait in line all the same. The problem here is that the line isn’t moving and by the time it does, the cashier’s gone home. (I’m hoping that’s a better analogy.)

It’s a great analogy. And I ask, who’s really at fault: Those that got there early, etc or you for being stubborn?

And for your last post about friends, guilds, and whatnot: If you are in an overflow and want to play with friends, they can easily join you in said overflow. Any guild that doesn’t check what major event might interfere with their mission is just being dumb. Gathering? Again wait for the event to not be happening.

It’s all about logging in and thinking “what do I want to do today and how best shall I go about it?”

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

It’s a great analogy. And I ask, who’s really at fault: Those that got there early, etc or you for being stubborn?

And for your last post about friends, guilds, and whatnot: If you are in an overflow and want to play with friends, they can easily join you in said overflow. Any guild that doesn’t check what major event might interfere with their mission is just being dumb. Gathering? Again wait for the event to not be happening.

It’s all about logging in and thinking “what do I want to do today and how best shall I go about it?”

I know they can join me in the overflow, but what if I want to join them in primary? Can’t do it. I don’t have enough time to just wait things out; I work 8-12 hours a day depending on what my job needs me to do, so waiting for events to end might mean missing out on what I need to do for my dailies. My priorities are to do my dailies first and level alts while doing so. If I have Group Events on my daily list, so much for that.

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Transistor.8746

“I was guesting on another server that my friends are on (because for some reason I didn’t roll on their server) in one of the starter zones (even though I’m level 80) to see if I liked the feel/community (all servers are exact replicas, half the other people there were guesting and waiting for the event) and we just happened to be in the exact area that SB spawns so we all killed him even though there was massive lag and my utility skills were unusable. I had so much fun and I think I’m gonna shell out some cash and commit to a full-transfer”

…said no one ever.

We all know why the guesters are there. To say otherwise means you come from a low-pop server or are just outright trolling.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Firstly, it’s not guest who are filling up your servers since guest are put on priority for overflow. Second, doesn’t matter if it’s your home server, it’s first come first serve…

It’s like going to KFC and telling the immigrant to bugger off because you’re a citizen and have priority in line.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Although i feel you on the frustration level i dont agree with what your saying in the slightest . Sure getting bumped into overflow can be annoying and you or a friend may miss a chest but you dont have the right to tell others to get out , instead i suggest get there early .

As far as i can tell its not just guesting but a lot of people who use to do fractals now do dragons do to fractal chest drops supposedly getting nerfed making world event chests that much more appealing .Sure if you made it so guests couldent get chests on foreign servers it would reduce some of the population but with the former fractal farmers coming in you would likely still hit overflows so your best bet is still to just get there early

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I don’t have a problem with it. But I did lol tonight when some guy popped in Queensdale on my server tonight and asked if Shadow Behemoth had spawned? When informed it had just died, the guy replied, “[expletive]! Oh well, on to the next server.”

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

Firstly, it’s not guest who are filling up your servers since guest are put on priority for overflow. Second, doesn’t matter if it’s your home server, it’s first come first serve…

It’s like going to KFC and telling the immigrant to bugger off because you’re a citizen and have priority in line.

No it’s not. It’s like having an assigned parking space and finding someone else in it when you’re trying to get into the office to start your day. (That happens at my place of residence. If the guy who’s ‘visiting’ the neighbors parks overnight in my spot again I’m having him towed.)

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: CobaltSixty.1542

CobaltSixty.1542

Dey takin our jerbs.

This is what you all sound like.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Pennry.9215

I know they can join me in the overflow, but what if I want to join them in primary? Can’t do it. I don’t have enough time to just wait things out; I work 8-12 hours a day depending on what my job needs me to do, so waiting for events to end might mean missing out on what I need to do for my dailies. My priorities are to do my dailies first and level alts while doing so. If I have Group Events on my daily list, so much for that.

It’s time you joined the dark side., fore you just stated why people guest and why it’s such a fantastic system.

First, since all locations are the same no matter what server you’re on and Overflows are somewhat populated anyway, why does it matter if you’re playing with your friends in an Overflow or your home server? EDIT: This is a game, it’s supposed to be about fun, not about what buffs you have, etc.

Second, no daily I’ve seen yet requires you to be ikittenone with one of these larger events. There way more “group events” than just those few larger ones that are oh so camped. And you have options now, you don’t have to that particular achievement.

Third, so what if you didn’t get to do your daily? Time to weigh things out. Life/work or game? Life/work. Dailies only fun thing to do? If so, I’d say it’s time to move on. (We’ll leave the “gear debate” to those many other threads.) Besides, it’s not like you can’t complete Dailies in Overflow or as a guest.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

It’s time you joined the dark side., fore you just stated why people guest and why it’s such a fantastic system.

First, since all locations are the same no matter what server you’re on and Overflows are somewhat populated anyway, why does it matter if you’re playing with your friends in an Overflow or your home server? EDIT: This is a game, it’s supposed to be about fun, not about what buffs you have, etc.

Second, no daily I’ve seen yet requires you to be ikittenone with one of these larger events. There way more “group events” than just those few larger ones that are oh so camped. And you have options now, you don’t have to that particular achievement.

Third, so what if you didn’t get to do your daily? Time to weigh things out. Life/work or game? Life/work. Dailies only fun thing to do? If so, I’d say it’s time to move on. (We’ll leave the “gear debate” to those many other threads.) Besides, it’s not like you can’t complete Dailies in Overflow or as a guest.

I’ll give you that. And I do my dailies to get my 10 Unidentified Dyes every 5 days. My wife loves to customize and I enjoy sending her colors.

… because I’m curious: ikittenone?

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Rifter.6591

Rifter.6591

You mean everyone doesnt do this?

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Transistor.8746

Dey takin our jerbs.

This is what you all sound like.

I pretty much agree. And I really do think the overflows have way more to do with the servers native populations. Guesting isn’t the problem in my opinion. I just think it’s frustrating that people are going “Oh well, ya know, it’s not fair cuz like…someone might want to guest to another server to like, try it, or kill bandits in Queensdale with some friends. What will they do if they can’t guest? WHAT WILL THEY DO?!”

It just seems insanely disingenuous. I have yet to see a single post in all of these threads saying “I regularly guest on 1-2 additional servers to play with other guilds/friends as intended.” Unless you’re new to the game in the past few weeks, everyone has had MONTHS of free transfers to play around and figure out which server they wanted to end up on. I find it extremely hard to believe that just since the implementation of PHAT CHEST LOOTZ people are suddenly starting to question their choice of guild/server and are guesting around to sample other communities with a move in mind. Especially since it would always be free to them anyway.

So long story short, I think most of the people whining about guesters know that they’re probably not the primary issue. But after seeing countless people say “this feature is important, it’s not being misused, they have just as much a right as you, etc. etc.” it starts to wear on you. We all know why they are there. They know why they are there whether they admit it or not? It’s really ridiculous to see “natives” being called selfish in this context.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Pennry.9215

I’ll give you that. And I do my dailies to get my 10 Unidentified Dyes every 5 days. My wife loves to customize and I enjoy sending her colors.

… because I’m curious: ikittenone?

In
a
zone

/work?

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Well HoD is a low population server yet tonight we were kicked to overflow in Frostforge Sound for the Claw of Jormag. Now I have run that event many times in the past and have never been pushed into overflow and forced to miss it until guesting was introduced.

What does puzzle me though is these “guests” will come over long before the event begins and stand around for an hour or more but WHO invites them? If nobody is inviting them then they are no longer guests but home invaders!

Theftwind (HoD)

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

(…)until guesting was introduced.
(…)

And until they fixed the loot. How many people never bothered with the dragons because the loot wasnt worth it? And how many native people are now suddenly VERY interested in those dragons?

I’m not saying guesting isnt an issue, but to blame it solely on “strangers who took our jobs”, is a bit narrow-sighted.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Lafiel.9372

No it’s not. It’s like having an assigned parking space and finding someone else in it when you’re trying to get into the office to start your day. (That happens at my place of residence. If the guy who’s ‘visiting’ the neighbors parks overnight in my spot again I’m having him towed.)

But it is not an assigned parking space, it’s just a parking space you self claimed because you’ve been parking in it for awhile. It is really a public parking space.

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Gaudrath.6725

Gaudrath.6725

Solution is simple. Put a long time limit on guesting. They had a time limit of seven days when the server transfers were free, why not have the same time limit of one guesting per seven days?

If you want to play with your friends, that should be enough for you. If you want to farm chests, well, now you can’t.

That would get rid of guesting overflow issues entirely AND keep guesting viable for its intended use, which is playing with your friends on another server.

Uthgar Stormbringer, elementalist
Sigurd Greymane, guardian
~ Piken

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

But it is not an assigned parking space, it’s just a parking space you self claimed because you’ve been parking in it for awhile. It is really a public parking space.

Actually, it’s assigned to my unit. My unit is posted on a sign in front of the space. I have a garage and a space with my unit number assigned to it.

So no, it’s not public.

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Lafiel.9372

Actually, it’s assigned to my unit. My unit is posted on a sign in front of the space. I have a garage and a space with my unit number assigned to it.

So no, it’s not public.

I’m not talking about your office parking space…..i’m talking about the server slot in your server with the example you provided of a parking space…………. which also makes my kfc example a much better comparison to what you’re referring to.. because server slots has always been first come first serve… besides, there is no way to know whether you’re in overflow because of guest or own players in your server. In reality, as I have said many times, the ratio of guest to home players is probably 1:9 at best since guest are put in overflow as a priority and that the home players on your server make up most of the population.

Also, guesting has been implemented long ago without experiencing any of these issues.

(edited by Lafiel.9372)

Guesting NEEDS to stop

vince.5937

So no, it’s not public.

I’m not talking about your office parking space…..i’m talking about the server slot in your server with the example you provided of a parking space………….

Oh. Sorry then!

Long Live Atlas Park 33

Guesting NEEDS to stop

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

We are aware of this issue and have forwarded the team as much information as we had for them to check and evaluate. As soon as we have some new information to give you, we will. Please have a little patience.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for your understanding. This thread is closed.