Guide to make Scarlet?

Guide to make Scarlet?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RandomWolf.3986

RandomWolf.3986

The idea of making Scarlet has been stuck on my mind for a long time now. Since I wasn’t able to experience the story when it came out I’d like to experience in a different way. I’m aware that her armor is only obtainable through the Gem Store and that her hair is an exclusive. What worries me the most is her.. face.

I believe that her face is unique, just like many other NPCs in the game, but does that mean that it’s impossible? Would anyone like to try to imitate Scarlet using one of the basic faces and share the sliders? Or any tips?

Guide to make Scarlet?

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

Her face is unique but you can get some fairly close resemblances with character creator faces. What I did, is I got some closeup pictures of Scarlet’s face and then tried to get the character creator face to have the same shape—as close as possible. My suggestion is pay close attention to things like the shape and size of Scarlet’s eyes, nose, forehead, and jawline.

Attachments:

Guide to make Scarlet?

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Kill it!

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Guide to make Scarlet?

RandomWolf.3986

Her face is unique but you can get some fairly close resemblances with character creator faces. What I did, is I got some closeup pictures of Scarlet’s face and then tried to get the character creator face to have the same shape—as close as possible. My suggestion is pay close attention to things like the shape and size of Scarlet’s eyes, nose, forehead, and jawline.

That’s amazing. I doubt I can do that :c

Guide to make Scarlet?

Posted by: Myralien.6754

Myralien.6754

You can also wear her visor to avoid the face problem… but that was an event exclusive helm

Guide to make Scarlet?

Weindrasi.3805

Alright here’s the parameters for my Scarlet.
She’s not perfect but she’s the best likeness I could manage.

Attachments:

Guide to make Scarlet?

Weindrasi.3805

The little boxes below the screenshots show the position of the face and ear option you want amongst all the options in the makeover kit.

Attachments:

Guide to make Scarlet?

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Kill it!

“Later tater!”

Guide to make Scarlet?

RandomWolf.3986

It’s happening! Hehe!

Guide to make Scarlet?

RandomWolf.3986

I got her. Just need help on dyes. Anyone has any ideas?