Guild Bank Out of order

Guild Bank Out of order

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: MakJulos.6530

MakJulos.6530

I can’t get into our Guild bank, and same goes for the guildies i’ve talked to who has tried.

When asking in mapchat if any other players are having same problem i get replies stating that they have- not everyone it seems, but quite a few.

Someone said Anet broke something during maintenance, but if they did surely they should have informed about it on here? But apparently they’re not aware there is a problem, since they’re not announcing ongoing fixing of it.

Or, maybe it’s an account problem, since i of some reason cannot switch representing of Guild- at least not while i’m in Lions Arch that is?

I have sent in bug reports yesterday, and again today, and also sent an email to support today.

Haven’t found any other thread about this, if there is one please by all means flame away.

Swedish ex-SWG dinosaur, cheez doodles ftw!

Guild Bank Out of order

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

Not sure if this helps but i remember not being able to access my guilds bank right when i first joined the guild. Then after i got some influence i was able to. Not sure if thats exactly what let me into the bank but its a guess.

Guild Bank Out of order

MakJulos.6530

Well it’s not just me in guild having this problem, and since i founded our tiny nice lil guild when game started i’ve collected some influence…also ofc it’s players in other guilds too affected by this apparently. Thanks for replying though Champ!

I have gotten a reply from Support- they say the developement team are aware of the problem and working on it…..

Also i got advice that i could create a new alt character who could join guild and then be used transferring items in and out of the guild bank – sounds very promising huh?

But ok, i could do that ofc – will Anet provide a 9th character slot for me then…..? Not very likely no….

Ah well, let’s hope they just fix it!

Guild Bank Out of order

MakJulos.6530

Nope, when i asked if Anet would provide an extra character slot so i could create a temp alt i just got a generic reply thanking me for updating my report, not sure they actually read my update, oh well.

It’s weird though, when talking about it in chat channels it seems so many have problems just now- Fractals not working, ppl not able to see guild rosters, players cannot use guild perks – .so much out of order, and still so little complaining about it on forums?

Sadly i think it’s because ppl don’t care much, if this had been SWG the community would have gone bonkers! Oh well, GW2 is just a game after all, not much use getting upset about it, i know- i should just get a life instead!

Guild Bank Out of order

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

I dunno any of these problems you’ve been having and I’m an avid player. Never heard of them until just now.

Guild Bank Out of order

MakJulos.6530

I dunno any of these problems you’ve been having and I’m an avid player. Never heard of them until just now.

Well, good for you! Perhaps it’s a server thing, maybe they managed to mess Underworld up only somehow…sounds odd though.

Ppl say that if you go guest on other servers things work better, can get into Fractals smoother and whatnot- haven’t tested any of that myself. Someone claimed that you could get into guild bank when in Divinty’s Reach, but…i’ll just skip it for now – i’ll log out and enjoy less buggy reality for a bit!