Guild Bank "Theft"

Guild Bank "Theft"

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: bbhlarithrial.4982

bbhlarithrial.4982

Is there a list of account names that do this kind of lameness? I’d like to add one to it, if there is…

Guild Bank "Theft"

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

Not on this site, and even if there is elsewhere, I wouldn’t go there because if there were, who is to say the list of names you see are guilty? Someone could troll the list and simply put someone they don’t like in the list who is actually innocent.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]

Guild Bank "Theft"

Posted by: Neko Dudley.2495

Neko Dudley.2495

Think of everything you put in a shared guild bank as a donation and you will not have a problem.

Gate of Madness [MAL] EB
Yarr! I be keeping me pirate runes, Matey. Yarr! You’re welcome. Yarr!

Guild Bank "Theft"

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Is there a list of account names that do this kind of lameness? I’d like to add one to it, if there is…

Dont trust people so easily with the guild bank. Because it only costs a few gold to create a personal guild for banking, anyone who wants to store things that are actually important, will be storing them in their own banks.

Guild Bank "Theft"

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

It would be against forum rules for you to name that player’s account.

Guild Bank "Theft"

Posted by: bbhlarithrial.4982

bbhlarithrial.4982

It’s principal. What was in there wasn’t that big of a deal. It just seems like there should be a way to do something about crappy people, that do stupid things…

Guild Bank "Theft"

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

It’s principal. What was in there wasn’t that big of a deal. It just seems like there should be a way to do something about crappy people, that do stupid things…

Kick them from the guild. That’s all you can do at this point. Going into the future, you now know to trust people less, and restrict their access or avoid placing valuables in the guild bank.

Guild Bank "Theft"

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

I don’t know if you’re leader of the guild in question, if so and you have more than one guild bank tab unlocked a I have, here’s what i’ve done.

The first panel, I put stuff in there to be taken by anyone in the guild and have given them permission to do so. In the last 2 panels, I store stuff in there that is not for the taking and only myself as the leader and my co-leader have permission for those.

I do wish, that all 3 bank panels had separate permissions but unfortunately they don’t. It would allow for more customisation with permissions.

The way things stand, I can only advise you to be careful who u give permission to. And as an added thought, changing permissions is easy. You can change them any time, anywhere. If someone is acting suspicious, or you had an altercation with them, (if need be) demote them to a rank that don’t have access to your private stash, but honestly, i would keep it very restrictive to begin with. With ppl being able to join multiple guilds, who knows where they loyalties lie.