Guild Basket Brawl Feedback

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Feedback from when our guild did Basket Brawl
1) When scoring a point for blue team our score is incremented when the match is over all our points went to red team instead. Having better indicators of where to take the ball too instead the Yellow and Green side of the court would be helpful. For instance, have the court use red and blue color schemes instead.
2) Make the ball easier to see, there was a lot of time wasted because we couldn’t see the ball with the green and yellow color scheme. Instead, I used my commander tag and put a marker on the ball. That way everyone in the squad was able to see it.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’ve never played it in a pre-made party, squad or Guild, but I will say I, often, had a hard time finding the ball. I thought the Patch Notes said something about it being marked now; though, if it was, I missed the mark(ing). I was also unsure of which end-court was my team’s. But, I thought that was just me, as I’m horrid at these kinds of mini-games.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

I was also unsure of which end-court was my team’s. But, I thought that was just me, as I’m horrid at these kinds of mini-games.

Yup, not just you, the green and yellow scheme goes against the red and blue colors Anet has been using for years.