Guild Function Improvements

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

Wasnt sure where to post, for some reason cannot post in suggestions forum :/

As a guild leader, theres are many things I would like to see implemented and changed in regards to guild functions that would make it easier to manage a guild. Here are some suggestions.

1)-Admin Lower Ranks Privilege needs to be split into:
*Invite
*Kick
*Promote/Demote
This would make it a lot easier to designate ranks and promote people to fill those ranks. It would be a really great help.

2)- Guild Banks have 3 tabs but treasure trove privilege allows access to both trove and deep cave, this should be split into two privileges, one for each tab.

3)- Some of the guild missions, especially challenges need to be reworked. And please rework the karka guild rush, it is rage inducing to so many people.

4)-…cough…Guild Halls….cough….

5)- Improve guild buffs whereby they are actually useful….some underwhelming ones are 5% exp 5%gold. Also the costs for them are not worth it either way.

6)- An upgrade would be nice to bring down the cost of speeding up building, as we are essentially using 2 build slots, with asuran contracting working as wierdly as it does. Speeding up building cannot be avoided but the costs can pile up a lot quickly draining a ton of influence.
* For Example that 5% Exp buff costs 500 influence…to speed it up from start to finish would cost 5000 influence for a total of 5500 influence for a near useless buff. 24hr build time/Lasts 24hrs.

While there are more suggestions, these are more pressing daily management suggestions, that anet can hopefully take into account. Thank you.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I like it. /signed

Posted by: Kohlteth.3715

Kohlteth.3715

Add taking “leave guild” off the drop down and moving it, far too easy to leave your own guild by accident.

I think the pricing of some things need revisiting, some of the pricing in influence are just ludicrous……

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Maybe have the commander icon be yellow to signify they’re from your guild. I’m not sure how valuable that would be.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Maybe have the commander icon be yellow to signify they’re from your guild. I’m not sure how valuable that would be.

I think there should be a guild commander tag that only your guild could see for guild missions. It would save having 87 commanders on a map at certain times.

Posted by: Arzo.8671

Arzo.8671

I like the idea of moving the Leave Guild option. I’ve almost let my guild many times….and I’m the guild leader. I also really like the idea of a guild commander tag. I pretty much only use my commander tag when doing things with my guild.