Guild Hall Restoration 02 Question

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: vonbladewing.5973

vonbladewing.5973

my guild is on the voting stage of owning a guild hall the only problem is there no images or videos on Restored 02 building of Lost Precipice but there a full video of i think all the full upgraded ones for gilded hollow through PoI stream

Can anybody provide images of Restoration 02 LP buildings

Thanks
sorry about my typing

Captain Commander of a Sky Edge Piracy

Posted by: Logos.1306

Logos.1306

hello,
Your guild must decide by the look of not restored buildings.

Restored look doesnt matter because you will never be able to do it. It cost milions of sand and flax. It will take your guild years to gather them even if you will farm silverwaste and dry top whole day every single day (and nobody in their right mind will do it)
By the time you would gather that sand and flax no one in your guild will be playing anymore. They will get bored and angry.

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

ERmmm………

The only thing that matters for full restore building is arena. Otherwise, for all other buildings, the only reason you want to restore them is to gain access to the upgrades that fall under them.

If you are only upgrading for looks, I think your guild must be really rich.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Posted by: vonbladewing.5973

vonbladewing.5973

We are a pve guild not a pvp guild the arena and war room thing is the last buildings we want to restore….. logos I played games that it takes years to build a guild hall or even to level like vanguard soh, ffxi and everquest ITavern Restoration 2 dont shy away from a challenge

Captain Commander of a Sky Edge Piracy

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

In general the building follow the aesthetic of the hall, so I’d imagine the lost precipice structures are very similar to what you find in dry top.

Would be neat to see pictures though.

Also remember that if you change your mind later you can swap halls for just the price of the expedition, you’ll keep all your earned upgrades when you switch over (though the expedition will still cost you 100g and you’ll still have to do an easy instance to claim it)

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ