Guild Inactive Monitoring is Terrible

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

I find this to be extremely silly. Why is there no ability to see a “Last Logged On” date for guild leaders? I’ve had my guild for around 3 months, and over that time we have grown to reach the 500 member cap. Now I know that many people have quit the game and I try to weed out inactives, but my methods are time consuming and not foolproof. I am forced to change people to a certain rank, and monitor members at that rank to see if they ever log on. If they log on, I move them back to a normal member rank. If they don’t move back to the normal member rank after a week or two, I kick them. There should be no reason that I should have to try and manage a 500 member guild like this

We need a better method of managing guilds.

We need a “Last Logged On” column.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Please please please.

Posted by: Shootsfoot.9276

Shootsfoot.9276

We need a lot of things in regards to guild administration.

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

We need a lot of things in regards to guild administration.

Feel free to share ideas.

I know I wont be given many replies here, because its only a small percentage who have this issue (guild officials), but keep it coming

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

Posted by: Kichwas.7152

Kichwas.7152

I don’t like this whole list, I feel its kind of ‘drama lama’ – but I also feel that thanks to multi-guilding, its needed…

Last logged in.

Influence contributed (but in relation to level if 80s contribute more than level 1s: I don’t want the total, I want to see that a person is actively representing).

% of time representing vs. representing another guild. Who are the moochers and who just has friends elsewhere they hang with now and then? – This would be more useful if it showed it only as a ratio of in relation to how much the person has gained from guild perks. Ie: a moocher might only represent when they see you’ve activated benefits. A person with a lot of friends would just represent when they wanted to be with you. I mind moochers, but I -like- people who are friendly.

Guild Bank logs. Who has added what and who has taken what.

Perk and upgrade queueing logs – if I have permissions that let multiple people activate, I want to know who has, and when. This actually helps me decide things like “which officer was good to have promoted?”

Join date. Last promotion date. If I’ve got people at the bottom rank I don’t want them feeling neglected if they’ve been active and I just missed it…

http://kichwas.wordpress.com/ – GW2 Blog Presenting the Opposing View
JAH Bless – Equal Rights and Justice for all.
Justice And Honor – Tarnished Coast.

Posted by: Hilda Raven.8641

Hilda Raven.8641

I agree, while I have no guild and I am no officer I have heard of this issue. And it becomes worse when guilds have representation requirements of 50% or so and there is no way to tell. I got kicked by accident just because the 5% of the time I wasn’t representing is more in your face top of the list than the 95% of the time you are actually repping.

SO yes please to representation percentages and login dates.

Posted by: Rhysati.4932

Rhysati.4932

Guild Bank logs. Who has added what and who has taken what.

Everything else you said is badly needed, but this one is already in existence. Go to your guild stash and look at the log.

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Tbh nothing else is really needed but the last login time, especially that it was there back in GW1. Anything else would be a nice addition, including even guildhalls, on top of the login tracker.

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Please feel free to join this thread https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Better-guild-management-tools-please and provide us with your suggestions to improve guild management.

Thanks for your understanding.
This thread is closed.