Guild Missions

Guild Missions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Just a few points:

• Four years and almost three months since the last new one.
  • Just prior to the launch of HOT, the game lead talked about how excited they were to see what kind of missions the guild team would create in the new zones (https://youtu.be/W1WBYEfJVb4?t=339).
  • Guild hall progression and features are still directly tied to currency obtained from guild missions.
  • Personal rewards for missions haven’t been updated to include new stat sets.
  • In the PoF promotions, they tout bounties as a “new” feature and seem to have forgotten it was something they should have been updating for the past 4.5 years.

I know they want to focus on the new shiny stuff they can put in a press release, but missions were something that excited a lot of players/guilds – and many guilds (like mine) still use them as a way to bring everyone together in PVE once a week.

I really wish someone at Anet would just let us know how (or even if) the further development of missions fits into the development schedule. Some of us have been waiting a VERY long time for any kind of new information on the topic.

Guild Missions

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Fully agree. To invoke the cliché: the game is named “GUILD wars”!
There really have to be more and better contento for guild activities, not only in the hall, but in all the game modes, and in the open world.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks