Guild Missions and Things I'd like Changed

Guild Missions and Things I'd like Changed

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Rage The Numbers.7943

Rage The Numbers.7943

Guild missions are manageable when using voice chat. The problem that I see the most come up is the PvE culling, where you can’t visually see how many people are standing where. It is quite annoying.

We use Mumble subfolders specifically for pre-scouting guild bounties, which works 100% of the time, and does take some coordination. As the GL, I find it very exciting to activate that Bounty Tier 3 button.

For all the other guild missions, PvE culling is only a pain when doing specific guild challenges as well as the Plains of Ashford Guild Puzzle. Not being able to see who is standing at the outside curtains was a real time waster as I had to move my way close enough to see who was where.

One of the most annoying aspects of the Guild Missions, is that anyone in the guild can start them. We had a situation where our Guild Rush was started in the real SouthSun, while we ferried everyone into one overflow. We didn’t know it had been activated until 19ish minutes later, when we got a notification that we failed the bounty, even though it was still going on in the overflow. Need need to only allow the person that activated the bounty have access to start the mission, especially if it’s a Rush, Challenge, Bounty or Puzzle. Trek is obviously different.

Ok, I guess that’s enough venting. None-the-less, it’s still alot of fun.

Rage The Nornynorn – Guild Leader [RR] Reddit Refugees
Sanctum of Rall
http://www.reddit.com/r/Reddit_Refugees – Visit the site for Recruitment!