Guild Missions and guesting.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

Q:

I just helped a guild on another server with their guild bounty, but received no commendations for it. I was in said guild, and in a party in the same map as per the latest patch notes. I did do it previously yesterday but on my server with a different guild, but I was under the impression that it was per guild, not overall. Does that only apply to guilds on your home server or is there a daily reset of commendation rewards per guild? Just looking for some clarification here.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

There is also a limit on how often you personally can do the quest. You only get credit weekly, thought I personally don’t remember when that resets, but I know each guild quest only gives you the reward once per quest per week. As to the servers and questing, I would find that interesting to know.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Aylaine.1036

Ya. I know about the weekly reset, but I heard that was per guild – IE people can go on multiple guilds to help and get commendations that way. It may only be server bound though in regards to that mechanic.

Aylaine.1036

Anyone have any information?

Posted by: Seth.1079

Seth.1079

You only get 1 bonus chest per account per week per mission type, regardless of how many guilds you do it in.

Aylaine.1036

You only get 1 bonus chest per account per week per mission type, regardless of how many guilds you do it in.

How do people have so many commendations then? There has to be a way around it. xD