Guild Ranks

Guild Ranks

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Puyt.2584

Puyt.2584

Didn’t know where to post it so i posted it here.
Is it normal that you can assign more than one leader of a guild?

i could assign my friend as leader of the guild and i was still a leader aswell, neither of us 2 can do each against each other so there is no way to make him an lower rank except if he did that himself…

i was just wondering if that was the intention of gw2 to make multiple leaders or is it a bug?

greetings puyt

Guild Ranks

Puyt.2584

Nobody has an idea?

Guild Ranks

Posted by: stemare.2578

stemare.2578

I thinks this is intended, and it works really well for me.
Did you encounter any problem with it?

Stemare ~ Guardian ~ lv80 ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Ci Assediamo Da Soli [SIGH] ~ Officier

Guild Ranks

Puyt.2584

not really a problem, but it would be nice if the person who created the guild was still be able to change any member rank or kick him, even if you give him the same rank as yourself.

Cuz if you give someone leader by accident, he could do whatever he wants and there is no way reverting it. There is also no confirmation like “are you sure you want to assign … leader” so giving someone leader could happen fast by accident.

Would be nice to see one of the devs giving some more information about this

Guild Ranks

Posted by: TevinC.1472

TevinC.1472

not really a problem, but it would be nice if the person who created the guild was still be able to change any member rank or kick him, even if you give him the same rank as yourself.

Cuz if you give someone leader by accident, he could do whatever he wants and there is no way reverting it. There is also no confirmation like “are you sure you want to assign … leader” so giving someone leader could happen fast by accident.

Would be nice to see one of the devs giving some more information about this

I agree, the founder should be able to still demote leaders.

edit: typo

Liana Lawson
Guardians of Valinor [Elf]
Northern Shiverpeaks

(edited by TevinC.1472)

Guild Ranks

Puyt.2584

Indeed, it is nice that you can have multiple leaders but the founder should be able to edit everything but it should not say that the one person is the founder else there is no point in having multiple leaders.

It should just say leader but he would still have the ability to change the other leaders.