Guild Trader Trader t4

Guild Trader Trader t4

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Not sure where to post this, so i’ll put it here.

According to wiki, guild trader tier 4 supposed to sell wagons for comms. I upgraded my guild trader to t4 several days ago and went to purchase these wagons, but they are not in her inventory. I was making a lit wagon that requires 2 form the guild trader and now i’m partially done, got all the other stuff made but can’t complete this decoration as the guild trader does not have them.

Is this a bug? or can some 1 explain what gives please.

Thanks

Guild Trader Trader t4

Tiger Ashante.1792

Just to clarify, if u look at his link and and then click on Sigurlina Jonsdottir you can see what she offers. In my case, there’s nothing in her inventory below the Lattice. I know it says it varies daily what she offers, but upon maxing out the guild trader, nothing new was added to her inventory. The items up to the lattice were there even b4 i maxed her out to t4.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wagon

I’m very confused by this and if anyone can help me understand what’s going on i’d greatly appreciate it.

Guild Trader Trader t4

Posted by: Nemo.5609

Nemo.5609

The guild trader’s merchandise is random and changes every day. The wagon will eventually be available, but you will have to be patient and check on the trader every day.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Guild Trader Trader t4

Tiger Ashante.1792

The guild trader’s merchandise is random and changes every day. The wagon will eventually be available, but you will have to be patient and check on the trader every day.

Oh wow, so after putting tons of materials and money to fully unlock this trader, i now have to play RNG lottery to get the items she sells that i’ve already unlocked and paid for?

Dear Lord! I’m at the end of my wits with this game. Every time i think i’ve seen it all, i find stuff like this that’s bee introduced into the game. Day by day, i’m losing more and more interest in gw2 due to these kind of features that don’t make sense and are completely opposite to what gw2 ideology purported to be when it launched. I’m extremely saddened by this.

But thanks for confirming it, i began to suspect what u said was the case after making this post.

Guild Trader Trader t4

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

One way to avoid frustration with mechanics in the game is to research the feature, beforehand.

E.g. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sigurlina_Jonsdottir#Items_offered

The items offered may change from day to day. It seems that every day Bag of Gear is available with Guild Trader 1 unlocked, and 5 Obsidian Shards with Guild Trader 2. The other items offered change every day.

Just a friendly tip to avoid wit-loss. Good luck.