Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

There will be an expansion 2015. I know, because ArenaNet is working on something secret for 2 years now.

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: Puddles.6385

Puddles.6385

I’m a little worried it’s Guild Wars 3.

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

that wont’ be a bad idea, many people get sick and bored of gw2 anyway.

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: Vlad Morbius.1759

Vlad Morbius.1759

If they announce an expansion is coming in a reasonable amount of time I’ll pay for it today no questions asked, hell I’d even open my wallet and dump a hundred into gems as soon as I hear it. I have been waiting to here that for a long time now so it would be the best news they could post as far as I’m concerned. I know everyone that joined when I did would be back in a heartbeat.

Vini, Vidi, Vici, Viridis…I came, I saw, I conquered…I got a green??

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: Corpus Christi.2057

Corpus Christi.2057

Actually, that’d be amazing, if it reminded of GW1 a lil bit more than GW2 “does”.

Three 80-lvl Rangers. Why? ‘Cos they’re that cool.

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: Galphar.3901

Galphar.3901

Actually, that’d be amazing, if it reminded of GW1 a lil bit more than GW2 “does”.

The best thing for a GW3 would be GW in an open world

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: Puddles.6385

Puddles.6385

One would think that, until they realized that it’d be 2019 by the time we’d get to play it

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

What do you mean by that?

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: Arisal.9740

Arisal.9740

If they announce an expansion is coming in a reasonable amount of time I’ll pay for it today no questions asked, hell I’d even open my wallet and dump a hundred into gems as soon as I hear it. I have been waiting to here that for a long time now so it would be the best news they could post as far as I’m concerned. I know everyone that joined when I did would be back in a heartbeat.

I
Hear
You.

Like for real. This would be so awesome. I am one of the people that really like living story but I feel like it is something they should be doing in tandum with an expansion. To me I love exploring the world of guild wars 2. What a typical expansion should bring are literally new continents. AKA Cantha and Elona (I am not saying I want those, but really anything new to explore).

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Galphar.3901

Take the original GW and put it in an Open World environment. No instancing except for missions, Elite areas, and PvP. They could even just make it single profession instead of dual-profession. Basically, give us what was promised in the Manifesto.

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: narwhalsbend.7059

narwhalsbend.7059

Take the original GW and put it in an Open World environment. No instancing except for missions, Elite areas, and PvP. They could even just make it single profession instead of dual-profession. Basically, give us what was promised in the Manifesto.

Then how is it remotely like GW1?

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Posted by: Kirani.2690

Kirani.2690

I would love to see an expansion. The current game has been stagnant for two years with respect to professions, skills, and weapons. I would give ANET $100 just to be able to play a ritualist in GW2.

Guild Wars 2 Expansion

Galphar.3901

Then how is it remotely like GW1?

This is what GW2 should have been and what GW3 could be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35BPhT-KI1E