Guild Wars 2 Figurines??

Guild Wars 2 Figurines??

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: neodome.7401

neodome.7401

My sons 9th Birthday is coming up and he absolutely LOVES Guild Wars 2. This is his real first MMO he has played and does quite amazing at it and asks to play daily lol. I want to surprise him this year with a GW2 themed cake/gifts and I’m having a hard time finding any GW2 figures only the Charr Plush.

I know myself would like to own some GW2 figures to put on my work desk!!
Anet any chance of releasing some to buy in your shop other than the Charr Plush

Guild Wars 2 Figurines??

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

Ebay might have a Rytlock statue floating around?

And Happy Birthday to your kid

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Guild Wars 2 Figurines??

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

Charr plush is good. happy birthday

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Guild Wars 2 Figurines??

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Wait a few more years as your kid is in his room with the door locked ‘playing’ his female norn warrior wink wink.

But yea, some action figures would be a fun thing to have. Even if they’re the small skylander things.

Guild Wars 2 Figurines??

Posted by: neodome.7401

neodome.7401

Wait a few more years as your kid is in his room with the door locked ‘playing’ his female norn warrior wink wink.

But yea, some action figures would be a fun thing to have. Even if they’re the small skylander things.

I LOL’d I wont lie. Me and my wife just discussed the “upcoming years”. Must make sure he doesnt make a Female Norn Warrior! LOL. But I agree simple small figures would rule!

His Bday isnt till April must make it happen!

Guild Wars 2 Figurines??

Posted by: Melchior.2135

Melchior.2135

I LOL’d I wont lie. Me and my wife just discussed the “upcoming years”. Must make sure he doesnt make a Female Norn Warrior! LOL. But I agree simple small figures would rule!

His Bday isnt till April must make it happen!

I don’t know… is a Norn Female Warrior so awful, if the alternative is him getting inappropriately attached to his Charr?

Former Guild Wars 2 fan. RIP, ArenaNet’s integrity.