Guild Wars 2 Rezzed 2015 Giveaway!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Twaddlefish.6537

Twaddlefish.6537

Hey folks!

So, down at Rezzed just gone the Guild Wars 2 devs were super awesome enough to give me a few bits and pieces to giveaway to you guys!

Check out the video here for the details and prizes http://youtu.be/s5bwIbBmMP0

Closing date is April 1st, there’s no need to subscribe or anything like that…just leave a comment here or on the video telling me why you love Guild Wars 2 and you’ll be in with a chance to win.

Draw will be recorded and uploaded to confirm! Good luck!

(sorry if this is the wrong forum!)

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

Hey, this is super nice! I love character customization in GW2. I love Timberline Falls, and especially Coddler’s Cove. I love Super Adventure Box. I adored the Marionette fight. I love the Pact, Tempest and Shadow weapon sets. I love seeing the implementation of player feedback, largely. I love my sylvari. Last, but absolutely not least, I LOVE the Sanctum Sprint.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Nonoka.7028

Nonoka.7028

I really, really love the way I can make armor and weapons fit together visually, with every new weapon set I get something new to do!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Oh, this could be such a long post.

Why love Guild Wars 2 and RPG’s? Because they stretch the imagination, they bring people together in creativity. GW2 in particular promotes kindness and generosity of spirit through encouraging cooperative play. It’s full of humor and detail. It’s also beautiful! Even those who say nasty things will generally pause to say “but the art and sound are gorgeous.” GW2’s given me thousands of hours of fun, made me some really good friends, and been a wonderful place to go and forget about job stress.

Why do I deserve the TShirt? (That is the prize for which I drool). Well, I don’t any more than anyone else. But I would wear it with pride, it’s exactly the size I get in all my TShirts, and I’ve been at least sporadically campaigning for ANet to follow through on their launch-era Facebook poll of preferred TShirt designs. If I could buy the shirt I would. I would buy pretty much any GW2 TShirt so long as it weren’t thin white fabric since I need opacity in my clothing. Heck, I’d even get white GW2 TShirts but I’d have to wear them over another shirt. I love the game, I support the game, I’m probably a “whale” for the game. So I would be really happy if I won!

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I’m wondering why this contest isn’t getting as many hits as the other one.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The other one has HoT tshirts as the sole prizes and they are awwwweeesooomme. I’m ok with the Rytlock one, don’t need a lanyard, and absolutely don’t need Heroes of the Storm. It just is so nice of Twaddlefish to do this contest, and I’m always happy to sing GW2’s praises! Perhaps people are posting on Twaddlefish’s YouTube page, too.