Guild Wars 2 at top of charts!

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

GW2 isn’t dying, but it’s population is dropping. The game was marketed towards a lot of players in other games, but it just doesn’t deliver for that type of player. There’s people who like raiding, there’s people who like getting more and more powerful, there’s people who prefer the direction TERA took on this combat system, where you CAN really play as a tank or healer / support. Not everyone likes the roll away from everything or run in circles / abuse mobs inability to walk over a 6 inch high wall style of combat.

And these people are all going to stop logging on when they realize the game just doesn’t have content for them. At the end of the day, GW2 is going to be a niche community playing it. It’ll be successful, but in the same way GW1 was.

It’s just not an MMORPG player’s MMORPG.

Correction, it’s not a WoW raider’s MMORPG.

UO, Eve, and DAoC are all MMORPGs as well. WoW is not and was never the only MMORPG in existence, so it’s not really fair to act like it is/was.

Also, why do you think that the WoW raid model is the only game model that attracts lots of players? I mean…just look at LoL. LoL has even more players than WoW, and it’s a PvP game with TWO maps.

Personally, I don’t like the raid model, never did. I’m glad that GW2 exists because I actually enjoy its end-game, and there are plenty of others that do as well. Just because you don’t like something, or because it doesn’t mimic the current industry leader, does not mean it’s a “niche” game.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

Posted by: Tiger.7506

Tiger.7506

Congratulations GW2!
What you see on the forum isn’t an accurate representation of reality.

Posted by: MrNobody.4357

MrNobody.4357

why there are, not too often but constantly here and there, these totally gratuitous and unlikely to be real kind of posts????

they looks like it a part of a viral campaign from some actor/agent/contractor who is making money through GW2 and hopes to gather more people by spreading false consensus…

they totally sound like tv commercials from the 70s

i play the game because i want to, it would feel so over the top to write the praises of the lord about it :P

(edited by MrNobody.4357)

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

See more people everyday asking how to get the POI north of Eastern Ward in Lion’s Arch. That’s my indicator on how well the game is selling haha.

Posted by: Selwynn.2758

Selwynn.2758

GW2 isn’t dying, but it’s population is dropping. The game was marketed towards a lot of players in other games, but it just doesn’t deliver for that type of player. There’s people who like raiding, there’s people who like getting more and more powerful, there’s people who prefer the direction TERA took on this combat system, where you CAN really play as a tank or healer / support. Not everyone likes the roll away from everything or run in circles / abuse mobs inability to walk over a 6 inch high wall style of combat.

And these people are all going to stop logging on when they realize the game just doesn’t have content for them. At the end of the day, GW2 is going to be a niche community playing it. It’ll be successful, but in the same way GW1 was.

I agree with your second paragraph, for the most part. I think GW2 has the potential to be a pretty big “niche” game. Bigger than GW1 at least. But I do think the main thing that will kill it is if ANet tries to be all things to all people. If Anet is willing to get back to / stick to its guns in what it said before release —

— that GW2 wanted to do something different from progression raiding and stat gear grinding, that 5-man explorable content with cosmetic rewards and an “endgame” that was heavily, heavily build around PvP in both world vs world and competitive PvP (with the long term plans to turn both into sustainable eSports) —

THEN I think GW2 will succeed and have a very nice, satisfying run as a game for a good lifespan.

But then I can’t agree with your last statement. I consider myself to be just as much of an MMORPG player as the next guy, having played over 20 mmos over a 12 year time span. What you are describing are the reasons YOU play MMOs. You can’t speak for everyone.

This is not a progression raider’s, holy trinity lowers, state based gear farmers MMO. I do not mean any of those things negatively – it is completely and perfectly fine to love to play that way.

But its also OK to be pve adventurer who prefers single or small team group scaled content, accomplishments and “power” measured by things other than gear stats, someone who prefers flexible and adaptable classes as opposed to more hard-defined roles and who sees an MMO’s endgame as PvP. Those people have also been around for a long time, either playing other MMOs or playing the big ones like WOW but dreaming of the day when one would come along that really fit with their own hopes for MMORPG gameplay.

Can’t really judge one over the other, and it doesn’t really matter which group is bigger. WOW proves that progression raider/wow MMORPG format players are the largest group of MMORPG players out there. That’s OK. Games don’t have to be big in numbers to be amazing.

But Anet really really needs to focus on catering to ITS market because THAT’s what will make for a sustainable game and game community.

Selene Swiftfire, Elementalist
Selwynn Swiftblade, Guardian
E m p ë r i u m [EMP] ~ J a d e Q u a r r y

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

So, Guild Wars 2 has now gone to the top of the PC download charts once more, beating pre-orders for Tomb Raider, Far-Cry 3 and more (no pandas to be seen!).

http://m.pcgamer.com/2012/12/14/resurgent-guild-wars-2-tops-pc-download-chart

Not bad for a game months after it’s release.

Also, not bad for the ‘dying’ game we hear so much about.

So congratulations Anet for creating a wonderful and successful game.

The game may not be perfect, it may be frustrating at times – but it is still a pleasure to play and I am looking forward to where Anet will take GW2 in the future.

MoP expansion sold more then GW2 did at launch. Not bad for a an 8 year old game against the “Second coming of MMO’s and the almighty GW2”.

From GW2 launch to now the number of people logging in has declined rapidly. And no one said the game was dying but there are plenty of servers where it is like a ghost town and if you go off of the “server status” then that says it all because those are about characters made on that server not people logged in.

Oh and a side note, if you played mmo for awhile you would know expansions don’t keep growing a lot once they are released. GW2 once they release an expansion will have the same thing. Sell a lot then drop off faster then the original game. MoP still sold more then GW2 which is funny.

Uh…I think your statistics are wrong. I’ve read that MoP had only sold 600k copies at launch, which is a massive decrease compared to previous numbers.

GW2 had a couple million out the gate.

Posted by: Pirlipat.2479

Pirlipat.2479

Its’ a natural tendency of ANY game forum to mostly contain people who are currently frustrated with some aspect of the game. Its’ simple logic, really: People enjoying themselves usually continue to enjoy themselves. They aren’t going to stop playing just to let you know about it. People who are frustrated want a place to vent their frustrations, so they come to the forum where a bunch of other people are doing the same place and find justification in doing so.

While there is usually a good point or two in every rage-induced post, its’ important to keep in mind that frustration tends to be accompanied by over-dramatization. Don’t take anything you see on the forums too seriously. Most “veteran” mmo players already know this, but its’ important to reiterate it every now and then.

So you are frustrated about the game or what are you doing here? The point is I was on the forum before actually because I felt like I had to “defend” the game for what it is/was. So when I now have some issues with some aspects now it just does not count because it’s negative?

Posted by: Selwynn.2758

Selwynn.2758

Its’ a natural tendency of ANY game forum to mostly contain people who are currently frustrated with some aspect of the game. Its’ simple logic, really: People enjoying themselves usually continue to enjoy themselves. They aren’t going to stop playing just to let you know about it. People who are frustrated want a place to vent their frustrations, so they come to the forum where a bunch of other people are doing the same place and find justification in doing so.

While there is usually a good point or two in every rage-induced post, its’ important to keep in mind that frustration tends to be accompanied by over-dramatization. Don’t take anything you see on the forums too seriously. Most “veteran” mmo players already know this, but its’ important to reiterate it every now and then.

So you are frustrated about the game or what are you doing here? The point is I was on the forum before actually because I felt like I had to “defend” the game for what it is/was. So when I now have some issues with some aspects now it just does not count because it’s negative?

No dude, of course it counts! Try to avoid black/white thinking about this. The official boards, by their very nature are going to predominately contain concerns, criticisms or even outright frustration with the game because (a) its human nature to take more action when you have a problem with something than when everything is going great and (b) people know the devs are here and hope that they might be heard by them.

This is a good thing in some respects. But the trouble with internet boards is that emotion and hyperbole run really high. So when someone who does not frequent the forums a lot comes and says “Wow I was really likely the game a lot, but it sounds like everyone really hates it” that is the person to which I woulds say, remember that the boards can be a little bit skewed given all the things I just mentioned. I’m NOT saying criticisms are wrong (or right for that matter.)

I’m saying that internet boards are not exactly known for balanced objectivity or nuance.

Selene Swiftfire, Elementalist
Selwynn Swiftblade, Guardian
E m p ë r i u m [EMP] ~ J a d e Q u a r r y

Posted by: Genesis.3295

Genesis.3295

Of course its at the top of the charts, its an amazing game

After 15 years of chasing a carrot and being yelled at by 12 year olds I would hope that a vast majority of the MMO community would be open to change.

So, why is it different? Chasing the carrot has been introduced here too. It’s called Fractals/Ascended.

GW2 has a lot of positives, just not the ones that matter to me, but the carrot is here.

You are not forced to do anything in this game.

You could play the entire game in blue gear and you’d be just fine.

Fractals are not a forced loot chase and a Legendary is not a grind, if you don’t want to do those things then don’t do them.

The Fractals/Legendary are here for the players that want to chase after the better gear. People have been brainwashed by WoW into thinking you have to chase after better gear, you don’t.

If you willfully subject yourself to doing something that you don’t want to do, that’s your fault. That’s not ANet’s fault.

What game are you playing? If somehow you THINK you are playing GW2 then I feel oddly sorry for you.

Posted by: Nyromith.4523

Nyromith.4523

So, Guild Wars 2 has now gone to the top of the PC download charts once more, beating pre-orders for Tomb Raider, Far-Cry 3 and more (no pandas to be seen!).

This site doesn’t sell WoW.

Posted by: bojangles.6912

bojangles.6912

The game may not be perfect, it may be frustrating at times – but it is still a pleasure to play and I am looking forward to where Anet will take GW2 in the future.

MoP expansion sold more then GW2 did at launch. Not bad for a an 8 year old game against the “Second coming of MMO’s and the almighty GW2”.

From GW2 launch to now the number of people logging in has declined rapidly. And no one said the game was dying but there are plenty of servers where it is like a ghost town and if you go off of the “server status” then that says it all because those are about characters made on that server not people logged in.

Oh and a side note, if you played mmo for awhile you would know expansions don’t keep growing a lot once they are released. GW2 once they release an expansion will have the same thing. Sell a lot then drop off faster then the original game. MoP still sold more then GW2 which is funny.

Uh…I think your statistics are wrong. I’ve read that MoP had only sold 600k copies at launch, which is a massive decrease compared to previous numbers.

You might want to do some research before telling someone who knows the facts they are in correct. 2.7 mil. 600k??? Not even close. Oh and that was 2.7 mil the first week.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/world-of-warcraft-mmorpg/world-of-warcraft-news/over-10-million/

(edited by bojangles.6912)

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Why does this chart threaten so many people or inspire them to come into a thread like this and try to rile people up – or advocate for another game over and over and over (in a GW2 forum)?

Can we not just see the numbers for what they are and allow people to make of them what they will? Whether they represent the entire universe’s opinion of a game or not (hint – no survey/contest/etc does that), they do represent advocacy of the game by a legitimate source or group of people. Whether that source meshes with your view of the world is another topic completely.

I say congratulations to ArenaNet for receiving this particular honor from this particular source – and others should be allowed to do the same without the same 2-3 people always jumping in and trying to make them feel like idiots for doing so.

I dont care how this compares to WoW, Star Wars or any other game (even those other games on this list). Frankly, Im sick of reading about those games in these forums (again from the same 2-3 people over and over). There are other non-GW2 forums where I could read those comparisons if I chose to do so.

A game I like (and whose forum I am reading) was recognized as good. That is the only thing that matters.

(edited by Blaeys.3102)

Posted by: Flynch.6034

Flynch.6034

Why does this chart threaten so many people or inspire them to come into a thread like this and try to rile people up – or advocate for another game over and over and over (in a GW2 forum)?

Can we not just see the numbers for what they are and allow people to make of them what they will? Whether they represent the entire universe’s opinion of a game or not (hint – no survey/contest/etc does that), they do represent advocacy of the game by a legitimate source or group of people. Whether that source meshes with your view of the world is another topic completely.

I say congratulations to ArenaNet for receiving this particular honor from this particular source – and others should be allowed to do the same without the same 2-3 people always jumping in and trying to make them feel like idiots for doing so.

I dont care how this compares to WoW, Star Wars or any other game (even those other games on this list). Frankly, Im sick of reading about those games in these forums (again from the same 2-3 people over and over). There are other non-GW2 forums where I could read those comparisons if I chose to do so.

A game I like (and whose forum I am reading) was recognized as good. That is the only thing that matters.

Because under the pretence of ‘loving the game and want to help it change for the better, in their opinion’ they have a much more vicious agenda. Of course, it’s hard to prove this. But it’s been long enough for it to be apparent.

Posted by: Wintyre Fraust.6534

Wintyre Fraust.6534

After 15 years of chasing a carrot and being yelled at by 12 year olds I would hope that a vast majority of the MMO community would be open to change.

So, why is it different? Chasing the carrot has been introduced here too. It’s called Fractals/Ascended.

GW2 has a lot of positives, just not the ones that matter to me, but the carrot is here.

Fractals are not a forced loot chase and a Legendary is not a grind, if you don’t want to do those things then don’t do them.

The Fractals/Legendary are here for the players that want to chase after the better gear. People have been brainwashed by WoW into thinking you have to chase after better gear, you don’t.

If you willfully subject yourself to doing something that you don’t want to do, that’s your fault. That’s not ANet’s fault.

Saying you’re not “forced” to chase after better gear is disingenuous. You’re not “forced” to chase after better gear in any MMOG game – including WoW. By your standard, WoW didn’t brainwash anyone into thinking that they had to chase after better gear – it was the players “willfully subjecting themselves to doing something they didn’t want to do”.

When people say that they are “forced” to grind for better gear, what they mean is that in order to develop a character that is maxed out power-wise, they must grind. It doesn’t mean anyone has a gun to their head or that any company is physically forcing them to do anything. It doesn’t mean that there is nothing else to do in the game.

If game mechanics require you to grind content in order to max out character power, then the common phrase for that – which even ANET developers have employed – is “forced” grinding.

GW2 has forced grinding in the same sense that WoW has forced grinding.

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Just to keep the numbers straight, MoP sold over 2.7 million in the first week. WoW is still King of the Hill even if some people say those numbers are ‘disappointing’. (Only a Blizzard game would be judged that way)

http://venturebeat.com/2012/10/04/mists-of-pandarias-first-week-sales-lower-than-previous-two-world-of-warcraft-expansions/
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/mists-of-pandaria-sales-highlight-world-of-warcrafts-decline/

That said, it is very odd that there aren’t any MoP downloads in the PC Gamer list. Has MoP alreaady drawn in all the people intend to play it while GW2 is attracting the attention of people who haven’t tried it yet?

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

(edited by DoctorOverlord.8620)

Posted by: TabMorte.5297

TabMorte.5297

Saying you’re not “forced” to chase after better gear is disingenuous. You’re not “forced” to chase after better gear in any MMOG game – including WoW. By your standard, WoW didn’t brainwash anyone into thinking that they had to chase after better gear – it was the players “willfully subjecting themselves to doing something they didn’t want to do”.

When people say that they are “forced” to grind for better gear, what they mean is that in order to develop a character that is maxed out power-wise, they must grind. It doesn’t mean anyone has a gun to their head or that any company is physically forcing them to do anything. It doesn’t mean that there is nothing else to do in the game.

If game mechanics require you to grind content in order to max out character power, then the common phrase for that – which even ANET developers have employed – is “forced” grinding.

GW2 has forced grinding in the same sense that WoW has forced grinding.

I disagree heavily. Player stat progression is very important to raiding on WoW, to the point of not being able to be included in raids and parties for raiding if one can’t hit certain values, necessitating a gear/stat grind and heavy min maxing to be able to fully participate in the game.

GW2’s philiosphy seems to be firmly rooted in allowing players to opt in and out of what ever aspects of the game they want. I can decide I want to level my character from level 2 to 80 in WvWvW if I want. Or if I would rather do nothing but PvE that’s perfectly fine as well (I might miss some of those monthly awards that encourage exploring different aspects of the game but it won’t be the end of the world).

The only aspects of the game that is level capped are dungeons and the recommended levels for zones and even these are suggestions not limits. Even the level limits on gear can be gotten around via transmutations if you just want a skin.

I like this. I like this a lot. Do I give a kitten about Fractals? None. Guess what? I don’t need to do them. Do I love WvW? Sure. I can totally spend a month doing nothing but and STILL make my daily achievement every day.

Do I need to grind? Never if I don’t want to (frankly I find competing with myself to figure out what I can pull in an hour is fun). Level appropriate armor and weapons will always fall through my regular play and unless I want specific skins or stats I can certainly make due.

Don’t let other players ever make you feel like you MUST play certain aspects of the game to be a real player, cause that’s a bunch of bullkitten.

Golemancy 101: total and complete catastrophic
failure is still a monumental success, assuming
losses remain within acceptable parameters.

Posted by: Tolmos.8395

Tolmos.8395

The sales are a lot in part to GW2 being top of the chart on MMORPG’s list. Folks see it ahead by leaps and bounds and want to try it.

It was close to a 9.0 before ascended gear, the highest I had seen a game on there. It’s still on top, but after ascended gear it has started to pretty regularly lose points. It will likely remain up there for a while, at least.

Posted by: tonyl.5063

tonyl.5063

Correction, it’s not a WoW raider’s MMORPG.

UO, Eve, and DAoC are all MMORPGs as well. WoW is not and was never the only MMORPG in existence, so it’s not really fair to act like it is/was.

Also, why do you think that the WoW raid model is the only game model that attracts lots of players? I mean…just look at LoL. LoL has even more players than WoW, and it’s a PvP game with TWO maps.

Personally, I don’t like the raid model, never did. I’m glad that GW2 exists because I actually enjoy its end-game, and there are plenty of others that do as well. Just because you don’t like something, or because it doesn’t mimic the current industry leader, does not mean it’s a “niche” game.

I never even mentioned WoW. And to be fair, WoW’s endgame model predates WoW. What Blizzard did was focus on accessibility… ways to catch up if you hit level cap a year into the expansion, they kept almost everything instanced so one guild didn’t hold a monopoly on boss kills.

WoW’s target audience, and original raid designers, were Everquest players. While EQ2 has an almost identical raid / dungeon approach as WoW, the original Everquest, and Everquest Online Adventures (for PS2), was where endgame started to move away from eventual kills by throwing more people at it, to challenging kills. The one downside was that you could clear all the trash for someone other group to pull the boss while you’re setting up.

Team-based endgame has been a staple of MMORPGs, and evolved quickly into the “raid”.

Where Arenanet kind of failed, was that hey targeted the WoW, EQ2, Age of Conan players, and made the game sound completely different. They describe the leveling experience as if you contantly had the challenge of raid bosses, etc, when reality was the exact opposite, it took more of an easy approach to the game,with the same exact things to do at the level cap.

It’s going to exist as a niche game because it’s only a small population of MMORPG players as a whole that wants no vertical progression, no gear upgrade farming, etc. Another game is going to come along that offers what they want and they’re going to leave, or they’re going to go back to the games they were playing.

ANet did a great job with this game, but targeting the raiders and competitive PvPers in the other giants was a terrible idea when the game just doesn’t have the content that they enjoy.

Posted by: MaRko.3165

MaRko.3165

The fact that I don’t like the game, means I don’t play it anymore. That’s all that matters.

If you don’t like it and are not playing it anymore what are you still doing here?

Ditto – Why “hang out” on a support website for a game you don’t like and don’t play anymore? Boggles the mind.

“I was playing Farmville and a kitten MMO GW2 broke out of it…”
I cut my gaming teeth on Adventure&ZorkI,II,III.
i7-2600K/8G/GTX570SLI/WIN7/Stereoscopic_3D

Posted by: stayBlind.7849

stayBlind.7849

What you see on the forum isn’t an accurate representation of reality.

I KNEW this post was too good to be true!

Posted by: projectcedric.6951

projectcedric.6951

Whats so wrong with having the options to grind?

You can grind, but its not like the game is forcing you to. Of course it is the only way to get the best gears in the game without paying more. They can introduce one more area that drop ascended gears, but all that will ever do is make people grind two areas. It is grind nonetheless.

Or you can don’t grind and don’t get the best gears in the game. Or you can buy gems. Lots of options. I don’t suppose all of this will change anytime soon. Not ever, in fact. We don’t live in a perfect socialist world.

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

you talking stupid things cuz i see you dont understnad anything the server status is not for caracters made if u go in the time when EU sleeps u will see all eu server low population or normal and then keep on rising

Posted by: Akumu.7238

Akumu.7238

If p2p MMOs have a hard time dying, GW2 will not be dying anytime soon. However, the game is not doing great. A lot of the major guilds are pretty much gone. A lot of playes in general barely log on. The game just lacks so much depth and is way too casual. So it’s treated as such or pushed to the side.

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

(edited by Akumu.7238)

Posted by: Slappy.7190

Slappy.7190

I just clicked on the link in 1st sentence that says Guild Ward 2 and guess what,it’s not even in the top 10 for pc downloads.Looks like someone took a snapshot to try and prove a point.When was it actually tops?http://www.greenmangaming.com/pc-download/

When you click on Guild Wars 2 in sentence 1 it takes you to greenmangaming and as of now it’s not in top 10.
As of 9:00 pm est on friday 12/14/2012 Gw2 not even in top 10!

(edited by Slappy.7190)

Posted by: Sollith.3502

Sollith.3502

Wait… people still play WoW? I though they just kept their subs and went back there for nostalgia? Like visiting a museum of sorts…

All bad jokes aside: I never liked wow and thus I play Guild Wars (2).

Posted by: Slappy.7190

Slappy.7190

you talking stupid things cuz i see you dont understnad anything the server status is not for caracters made if u go in the time when EU sleeps u will see all eu server low population or normal and then keep on rising

@Gele That’s because people xfer off during the day and then they open the server to allow people to xfer onto that same server and I would guess this occurs during the morning hrs.There are NA servers that always say full but actually are quite empty,I’ve been on a couple of them already.

The server stats are based on account’s,not people online.Playing all hrs of the day on a handful of servers you can see it big time.

Posted by: Zeldain.5710

Zeldain.5710

I just clicked on the link in 1st sentence that says Guild Ward 2 and guess what,it’s not even in the top 10 for pc downloads.Looks like someone took a snapshot to try and prove a point.When was it actually tops?http://www.greenmangaming.com/pc-download/

When you click on Guild Wars 2 in sentence 1 it takes you to greenmangaming and as of now it’s not in top 10.

LOL it’s not even there… too funny.

Posted by: LemurTron.9261

LemurTron.9261

websites could never be misleading

Posted by: Ruby Red.4019

Ruby Red.4019

I don’t know if a chart of greenmangaming.com is reliable but to me it doesn’t matter if the game is selling more copies or not.

Me either… but on their website GW2 doesn’t feature in their top ten best sellers list nor in their top ten top rated list.. that makes me skeptical.

Posted by: tonyl.5063

tonyl.5063

Guild wars is going to drop from the top 10 very fast. Most of us who log into this game also play single player games, but not everyone that plays a single player game plays this game. Once you buy the game, there’s no reason to buy it again, so games that rank downloads don’t actually tell you anything about the life of the game, only that it’s past the initial rush and possibly close to it’s population peak. Games like this aren’t supposed to stay in a top 10 for downloads for too long. EQ2 and WoW were the exceptions, not the norm. Most MMORPGs quickly hit their peak, that point where almost everyone who is going to buy the game already did, then the new sales slow down a lot. But there’s also Christmas coming soon, so that’ll make sales slow down, and then a sudden surge of downloads.

The game does have it’s issues, but dropping off of a downloading top 10 is something that’s supposed to happen, especially when new games get released.

There’s also no trial, that’s an instant deterrent to a lot of people with this kind of game, because of the huge time commitment they take… Is letting people level to like 10 or something REALLY that bad so that that they can get an idea if they want to actually play the game?

(edited by tonyl.5063)

Posted by: FourTwenty.4268

FourTwenty.4268

The fact that I don’t like the game, means I don’t play it anymore. That’s all that matters.

If you don’t like it and are not playing it anymore what are you still doing here?

I am discussing the game. I do not have to play it to discuss it. I have played it for 500 hours but I generally like forum discussions. It’s a different form of entertainment and who knows….maybe in the future I might give it another go. Stranger things have happened.

As far as the credibility of the source, this is the issue. Which sales have been measured? Does it include digital sales the companies make themselves via the official store? Does it include cash shop sales? A single link like this doesn’t prove the point, but that’s fine. I do not know if this game is doing well or not. I just know I am not playing it but do hope things might turn out for the better. One never knows…

You just come off as a very sad person when you troll a game forum that you dont even play anymore.

Have fun with your ‘entertainment’ though. I know if I was that bored with my life, I’d be looking for another job or another hobby or something. Again, I just feel sad for you

Posted by: Shadow Blade.1324

Shadow Blade.1324

“This is an advertisement sponsored by Greenman gaming and touted as an article.”

the top comment on the article sums it up.

if you check the top sellers today it actually has the only mmo im currently playing in it.

i wish the devs had a consistent vision and didn’t push out content they know is flawed