Guild Wars 2 future?

Guild Wars 2 future?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Merc The Forgotten.5610

Merc The Forgotten.5610

Whats going on at arenanet?

1. Packets forcing people to buy things they dont want if they want to get 1-2things (outfit/glider) 2k gems for things you dont want thats 25-30euro.
For a 700gems outfit. and a 400-500gems glider. All the other items in it people dont want it. why not split it up?

1.2. Fake discount on the packs
i feel like the 50gems discount is very fake and only if for some people making them to think.Hey it has a discount i should buy it! Pretty sure they would make something so expensive an other price then 2050 doesnt sound right. In my opinion it’s 2k gems (25euro) but like some people thing Oh discount i want it. It’s a old marketing trick.

you place a product in the shop but just add discount. That would give people more interest in something. Thats how it works. Specaly dangerous for collectors. Anw people that just watch discount. My the product i use to play gw2 i cod hardly see it was only 50gems

2.pushing HoT in the face with sending every character telling you how to buy HoT

3.Gemstore tab with items in Gemstore. Showing how to convert gems to gold

4.Nerfing things that people use to do for money

5. Even mini pets became more expensive in gemstore then how it should be. Also
That mini pet should be rewarded to people who are raiding.
It would feel so rewarding to them. Then they can prove they did it. And completing it is even more of a goal. Some people have been trying it day’s.
Not from a gemstore. Then they could show. Hey guy’s look what i got!
Not like i bought it from gemstore but never did raiding or completed it.

6. No idea if this is just bad timing but also telling magazines that there are now 7mil account. I knwo it’s normally for such a good running game to tell how much account/active players it has. But this moment it even might be just for a greedy way.
Not a way to make it as a company feeling proud.

All those 6 points is starting to make the company greedy/hopeless like any other Mmo. Specially on the greedy part

HoT has already been a dissapointment for me. And it seems by a lot of my friends also.

HoT is just a zerging brainless thing like Silverwaste. If you want the masteries. Just zerg with 50people in the map and farm events.

Masteries could be way more creative and fun.
Now you need to brainless follow a zerg to get x amount of milions XP

Dungeons ain’t worth dungeon anymore.
Newer people that want to explore dungeons hardly find people to do it. Since people think it’s not worth it anymore. Good example. Arah

I dont like the way it’s going now.
I supported the game a lot. I play since closed beta/beta and headstart release.
I’ve never took a break.
And like i said i supported the game and bought gems a few times a year for like 50euro.

But this way you wont receive my money anymore.
A lot of my friends are also dissapointed with HoT and saying it isnt worth the 50euro
The yall say the same this is a 30euro expansion.

So i really hope this isnt the future of Guild Wars 2 i love this game.
But this way i will stop loving it.

forgot to something to add so i did it later lucky 7

(edited by Merc The Forgotten.5610)

Guild Wars 2 future?

Posted by: Dashingsteel.3410

Dashingsteel.3410

Those bundle “deals” are just ridiculous. Half the cost of the expansion for an outfit, a weapon skin, a glider skin, total makeover kit and some dyes……. Stop the bundling and sell these thing individually. The expansion cost 50 bucks….. Are these bundles really worth half of that?

Guild Wars 2 future?

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Agreed with this post but I wouldn’t call Silverwaste “brainless” because you have to have situational awareness, improvise, scout for kill priority (mender-small vine-big vine-troll-teagariff-etc. in general but also depends on the situation, tier, and total HP left so obviously kill an almost dead hound before a full health troll), try drawing mobs under the oil bucket despite other players’ best efforts to draw them away, looking at your health at violet since you could think the boss is stunned but is screaming through all those effects and smog…and the minimap to ensure the other teagariff isn’t ganking you, kill pestles, etc.

Guild Wars 2 future?

Posted by: Merc The Forgotten.5610

Merc The Forgotten.5610

Sorry if i gave a bad example for the zerging. I hope people still know what i mean.